SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

waltjones and Greenhat will probably hate this guy too!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROTC DAD wrote:
The problem then is that the person in the article I sited is a war criminal as he committed atrocities (though he does not use that word, you can see that that is what he believes). You see the problem, don't you.

So.... dad. Perhaps you can tell us:

Exactly what is the difference between someone who has confessed to committing "atrocities" and someone who has confessed to committing "war crimes...." HHhhhmmmm?
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROTC DAD wrote:
The problem then is that the person in the article I sited is a war criminal as he committed atrocities (though he does not use that word, you can see that that is what he believes). You see the problem, don't you.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5703.htm
ROTC DAD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greenhat,

I wish I could say things like this don't happen. I wish he didn't have to feel the way he feels or see or do the things he believes he's done. I wish him more than anything Peace. But that won't come from my wishing or praying for it.
ROTC DAD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greenhat,

I wish I could say things like this don't happen. I wish he didn't have to feel the way he feels or see or do the things he believes he's done. I wish him more than anything Peace. But that won't come from my wishing or praying for it.
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

95 bxl wrote:
ROTC DAD wrote:

So.... dad. Perhaps you can tell us:

Exactly what is the difference between someone who has confessed to committing "atrocities" and someone who has confessed to committing "war crimes...." HHhhhmmmm?

Didn't think so.
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROTC DAD wrote:
Greenhat,

It won't come period. War is part of what humans are. Deal with it.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: