SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VIEW FROM AN ARMY VETERAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grunt
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: VIEW FROM AN ARMY VETERAN Reply with quote

KERRY FOR PRESIDENT? WHATS THIS! I SPILED MORE BLOOD IN MY ONE LITTLE WOUND THAN KERRY DID AN ALL 3 OF HIS. I WAS STILL THERE BATTLING COMMUNISTS WHILE HE LIED ABOUT ME AND CALLED ME A WAR CRIMINAL. I WAS THERE 22 MONTHS. INFANTRY 101ST AIRBORNE.
SILVER STAR FOR KILLIN A WOUNDED KID??? MY GOSH. WHAT A HERO...........NEVER GET MY VOTE.............EVER Evil or Very Mad
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: VIEW FROM AN ARMY VETERAN Reply with quote

Hi, grunt, and welcome! Sorry (in my PM) - I forgot that "grunt" apllies to both Army and Marine infantry. Man, I'll tell you - just when I think I'm the most pissed Vietnam vet out here, someone else comes along like you to show me just how much anger there is over Kerry. He IS (notice, not WAS) a liar, traitor and betrayer of all of his comrades-in-arms - a term, in fact, that he doesn't deserve. I was there 19 months, and I never saw nor heard of atrocities as Kerry described. The worst thing was that he made it sound so pervasive, not isolated, thus painting all Vietnam vets with the same brush. There have been effects upon me personally because of people like Kerry, which I may or may not discuss later; they're very personal, and the trolls observed in the open forum do not deserve to hear about them. Remember, it may hurt, but keep making yourself heard; most people, including a lot of vets, don't know about this stuff. Semper Fi!
grunt
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Walt............ya be a man of intergrity and honor! Respect is earned..............not demanded. We are in the " BAND OF BROTHERS" The real band............... Very Happy Very Happy
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: BAND OF BROTHERS Reply with quote

Kerry's band of brothers:

Carl Bowman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Army Vet Reply with quote

Walt, I am sure you are only one of the MOST Pissed Viet Nam Vets in this Country. I have been Pissed at Kerry since 1971 when he made his speech before the Senate Foriegh Relations Comittee. I feel I am one of the very lucky Vets. I was just am Artillery Surveyor, always managed to be ahead of most of the major action by a couple of weeks. I have always thanked God for looking after me. Now I would like to thank the Swift Vets for coming forward to expose John Kerry for what he really is. I thank all who have fought to gave me the freedom I enjoy. As for John Kerry may God have mercy on his soul. I pray every voting person will see John Kerry as I am sure most Veterans already see him. CWB

US Army 67-69 VietNam 67-68
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: re: Army Vet Reply with quote

Thanks, Carl - welcome aboard and Semper Fi!
Charle-Victor 22
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say? Kerry, Fonda, Hillery what's the difference? This is the tone of our new mind set in this country. War is supposed to be nice and know one gets hurt. Oh, and we MUST have lots of media coverage to show our military in a bad light. It just about breaks my heart to see this once great nation draged around by her nose by these limp-dick spineless x-generation little basturds that have no idea the cost that was paied by many so they can peddle there crap.
I have young friends that went to Iraq and I talk to many here at LeJeune
and these kids are starting to wonder why they can't get in and get the job done and get out. Some muslem hids in a mosque with all his buddies and our men get killed and this place is still standing? What the hell is that all about?
God forbid if we upset the UN. Pack the UN up and send them to France where they belong! Kerry will have us in bed with the UN more then we ever have been.Hell send Kerry to France also...
So many Vet's gave so much for this country and to see it going this way by these people is sad.
One last point, "Viet Nam Vet", there were two, ara and combat, there is a BIG difference. My time was spent in the back of a huey b model with a M-60. Life dont get any better then that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: