SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Research Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Research Request Reply with quote

Below is my Letter to the Editor of our local newspaper. Is there a document that condenses the pproblems with all of Kerry's medals?

Dear Editor

John Kerry Shoots Himself Again.

John Kerry “shot himself in the foot” by making his four months as a junior officer in Viet Nam the centerpiece for his claim that he is qualified to be a military leader.

Acts of heroism say something about character even if they did happen years ago. And what a heroic four months it was! John Kerry racked up a military medal scorecard that seems unbelievable. The official record shows three Purple Hearts, a Bronze Star, and a Silver Star.

After Viet Nam John Kerry made veterans very angry when he made false accusations of war crimes against his fellow officers. Recently, the details of Kerry’s medals began to be made public. Kerry’s fellow officers and Kerry’s former commanding officers began to be suspicious. They didn’t trust Kerry. They began to suspect that Kerry had hyped his heroics as a political move. Many of these men were eye witnesses to the events surrounding Kerry’s medals.

This is a National Security issue and a veteran’s issue. These veterans are not political people. They vote all over the political spectrum. I am not a political person, but I am a Navy veteran.

The Navy’s policy is that if a person receives three Purple Hearts that person will be transferred to an assignment of his choice. See the account of Kerry’s pursuit of medals as told by those who were there http://www.swiftvets.com

Want to guess about the “fishy” nature of the rest of the medals?

I didn’t vote for George Bush last election.

Sam Sewell
Naples, FL
239/591-4565
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great letter, Sam - thank you!
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam,

Great letter! Buy a copy of Unfit for Command! Everything you'll want to know is detailed in the book. You can buy it from Amazon or Human Events Online.

Tom the RiverRat
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: No book available locally Reply with quote

I want to buy the book. I went to my local Barnes & Noble; "I am sorry sir, we are out. We didn't expect it to be this popular." Same with Books a Million, B Dalton, and Borders. Is the only way to get this book on-line?

Sam
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Slow - Hope or sabatage? Reply with quote

Your site is so slow today that I am hoping the server is too buzy to keep up with the demand, rather than your site has been "hacked" by angry Democrats.

Your efforts are paying off big time!

Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: