SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VIETNAM VET'S---- "REPORT FOR DUTY"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary L. Smith, USN, Ret.
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: VIETNAM VET'S---- "REPORT FOR DUTY" Reply with quote

WELCOME HOME VIETNAM VET'S !!!!!!!!!!!

Fellow Vet's it time to come out of the dark shadows that Kerry and his kind put us in and REPORT FOR DUTY again. We need to help and support these fellow Vietnam Vet's who are tryig to right the wrongs and restore the respect that is due us all for our service. This is our last opportunity and we are being heard, but we need to rally together. I call out to all Vietnam Vet's to contribute your support to the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth in this time of need.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Thanks Swiftees! Reply with quote

Hear, hear! I spent 19 months in-country, and never heard nor saw any sign of the atrocities Kerry "reported". For those who don't know, not a single one of Kerry's "testimonials" was ever verified. Indeed, some of the men "testifying" had never been to Vietnam! This is the biggest thing the public doesn't understand that Kerry lied about.

When I first realized Kerry might be the candidate for CIC, I started doing a little digging; that was in February. I want to thank the SwiftBoat Vets For Truth for giving me a voice. The public should know that - at least by now - the majority of money for their organization comes from "little people" like me (and more will be forthcoming): people who can not accept the idea that a liar and a traitor could become Commander-in-Chief of our Armed Forces. My God, he would command my beloved Corps!!! Not now, I think.

Thanks Swiftees, and Semper Fi!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: