SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borders Books in Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DenisC
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Borders Books in Ft. Lauderdale, FL Reply with quote

I ordered "UNFIT..." from Amazon July 28 and it still has not come. I stopped by Borders here Monday, asked for it and was told to get on a waiting list. I picked up a copy today and they said they only got 1 case. I think all these stores a slowing it down as far as they can. I would love to know how many the publisher has shipped and when.
baltimore kid
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: "Unfit for Command" Reply with quote

Borders here in Gresham, Or. does not have it, either;you have to get on a list and i'm guessing it'll be a long wait and guess what?! They have a printed statement inside the store explaining how they try to be political neutral--AND--the statement is dated August. How come they never posted that statement while they were stuffing their shelves with every anti-Bush book by every anti-Bush writer who can type? I've ordered it from Amazon and they said they shipped it yesterday and isn't it interesting that "The Great Purple Heart Hunter" not only wants to keep this book out of stores but also his own book "The Winter Soldiers".
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: unfit for command..free offer Reply with quote

Newsmax.com is offering "unfit for command" free...I think with a subscription. I already subscrib to this conservative magazine so can't accept the offer, but have ordered the book from Amazon.com, on Aug 9, am still waiting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: