SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VVAW thug for killing senators in 71 still on Kerry Campaign
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
You Bic?
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.allveteransforkerry.org/Advboard.htm

Here is the board of directors of the Pro Kerry site

Scott Camile is plainly listed on the roster
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another article about this:

http://www.tinyvital.com/BlogArchives/000764.html
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point here that frightens me is the liberals know all of this, they
must as I have been reading accounts like this for some time.

THEY KNOW and it does not matter to them, as long as he beats the
president it does not matter what kind of man he is.

They continue to fight for him and that fact makes me ill, what can they
say about themselves? That the end justifies the means? That to them
getting the power and rid of the president is more important than having
a decent man in the Oval office?

Think about it.. they do not care Mad
SteamSnipe
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: E-mailed Rush yesterday about this Reply with quote

To: "Rush Limbaugh" <rush@eibnet.com>
Subject: Regarding Swiftboat Vets, Important Flier Information
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:41:26 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0071_01C487B6.D91A3EB0"

Sir,
The Kerry camp is making major hay about a flier found in the Bush Cheney 04 Gainesville Office, claiming it is proof of collusion between Swift Boat Vets for Truth and B/C '04. However, it seems some dirty tricks are underway. Gainesville is the location of Scott "The Assassin" Camil , who proposed killing members of Congress who supported the war. Camil is a member of a group calling themselves "All Veterans for Kerry". The campaign worker who found the flier is also a memeber of this group. Details follow below from http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1196345/posts
Begin excerpt

Gainesville/Alachua County GOP Flier business BLOWN WIDE OPEN!
Miami.com/AP Wire and AllVeteransForKerry.com ^ | August 20, 2004 | mattdono

Posted on 08/21/2004 11:18:38 AM PDT by mattdono

Since this story has broken, there has been some serious questions about the veracity of these claims. I'm posting this to show that the story is a total fabrication and has direct ties to none other than John Kerry.

A volunteer for John Kerry said Friday he picked up a flier in a Bush-Cheney campaign office in Gainesville, Fla., promoting Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, a group the Bush campaign has insisted for weeks it has no connection to.

Bill Shilling, a Kerry volunteer in Gainesville, says he went to the GOP offices there Thursday and picked up the flier from a pile of literature on the table.

"The flier they gave me was on the same table as some Bush-Cheney bumper stickers," said Shilling. "I asked them if the Swift boat veterans were coming to Gainesville, and the woman I talked to said yes."

Shilling said he went back to Kerry headquarters and turned over the flier.

"I thought there was supposed to be some separation between Bush-Cheney and the Swift boat controversy but I didn't understand there was a big deal about this," said Shilling. "I think this whole thing attacking Kerry's war record is a diversion by Bush-Cheney from the real issues of the campaign."

Emphasis Added.

Source: The Miami Herald
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/politics/9455783.htm?1c
Extracted 08/21/2004 1352

So, this person, Bill Shilling picked up copy of the flier at GOP HQs. I want to repeat something very important, "I thought there was supposed to be some separation between Bush-Cheney and the Swift boat controversy but I didn't understand there was a big deal about this".

That seems like he wasn't really aware of the magnitude of this, right? As if it was "news to him", right?

So, who is Bill Shilling? Is it possible that Bill Shilling is just a volunteer who stumbled onto this flier?

That would be quite a find for the Kerry campaign, wouldn't it? The so-called "smoking gun" just laying around?

So, who is Bill Shilling?

Bill Shilling
After going on active duty I successfully completed basic artillery officer training at Fort Sill. I was assigned to the 2nd Battle Group, 31st Infantry Division, Fort Rucker, Alabama. As a first lieutenant, platoon leader, field artillery, our unit was responsible for training light-wing aircraft crews and helicopter crews on observing artillery fire. My three years in the Reserves came before I was commissioned and were served in Lakeland, Florida, in an MP unit, reaching rank of corporal. Three of these four years were concurrent with my four years of ROTC at Florida Southern College. After I served my two years of active duty it became clear to me that the military would not be an appropriate career for me. I like to think for myself, and I work very hard at whatever I do. I learned that in the military working hard didn’t pay off. It was better as an officer to just stay in the background with as little responsibility as possible and to stay socially connected. I was prepared to fight for my country if my country was truly threatened, but not interested in Vietnam. After my active duty service became an anti-war activist and a supporter of the Civil Rights movement based in Atlanta. I respect the US military and those who serve, but not in the ways those in ultimate authority use our military to promote the interests of American corporations and to extend “the empire.”

Source: All Veterans For Kerry
http://www.allveteransforkerry.org/Advboard.htm
Extracted 08/21/2004 1359

So, as it turns out, this "flier find" was found by a member of John Kerry's advisory board.

Also, I would like to point out that the flier was found on Thursday, August 19th. It was found the day after John Kerry crewman, Del Sandusky, spoke in Gainesville (at the Unified Training Center, 809 W. University Ave, Gainesville, Florida; August 18th, 7:00-9:00 PM).

Is it possible that Mr. Sandusky and Mr. Shilling shared their frustration with the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth the night before? Is it possible that Mr. Shilling took it on himself to plant this flier?

Some very interesting questions. I will wait for the media to start turning the focus back onto the Kerry campaign and, once again, its decietful tactics in this campaign.
End excerpt

It is amazing to what depths the Democrats are willing sink, all the time proclaiming themselves "above the fray" and "focused on the issues".

Sincerly,
Jeffrey Heileman
Chicago, Il
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jeff for posting this. People need to hear this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: