SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks Swifties....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TexasFred
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Thanks Swifties.... Reply with quote

Thank you guys and Semper Fi to one and all.... Keep up the good work and keep the pressure on.... The truth shall prevail, and the enemy is about to implode on himself, for ALL to see.... God Bless you 1 and all....
rainvet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Thanks Swiftees! Reply with quote

I'm glad to see the truth being let out about John Kerry ,who would like to be like his hero ,the other JFK. Kerry will never be anything close to him. I live in the South and I didn't like JFK then ,but would take him over this other so call JFK now. I just wanted to let you know that as a Vietnam War Vets Oct.68/Oct.69 base at Long Binh but no Metals to brag about.I served 366 days and saw more combat action in one day then Kerry saw in his 4 months over there. I belive those who said he not worth saying he a hero . I didn't ask to go but was drafted so I left wife that I had marries 11 months before I was called up and I went and did my duty and then served my 2yrs and went home. I'm be service connected for PTSD every since I got out of the ARMY after coming home from Vietnam. I pray to GOD that Kerry and his so call party platform do not get in to the white house. What at stake here; Kerry and the party that he represent would join the UN world court , give up our land and put the USA in the control of the UN and EU. We Americans I belive,will lose our rights and freedom that has been and still is being fought for to keep us freedom. I as a Veteran can not ,will not ever Truth a person who came home and stab all the Veterans who served Vietnam. GOD Bless the USA and America 4 U .
Stacie
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say thank you for your service. And please keep up the pressure on sKerry Very Happy
JL2757
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU SIRS Reply with quote

THANKS FOR YOUR COURAGE AND SERVICES TO OUR GREAT COUNTRY, AMERICA. I WHOLEHEARTLY SUPPORT YOUR ACITIVITIES AS YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND YOUR RECORDS AND INTEGRITY. THE BIAS MEDIAS WANT TO MAKE THIS A POLITICAL ISUE TO SAVE THEIR COWARD HERO, JOHN KERRY. IT ISN'T ABOUT BUSH vs. KERRY, BUT IT'S SIMPLY ABOUT THE TRUTH FROM THE MAN WHO PROCLAIMED HIMSELF A HANOI HERO WHILE TRASHING OTHER VIETNAM VETS. WELL, HE BETTER SINK OR SWIM WITH THE ISSUE HE BROUGHT ON THEN.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: