SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swiftboat Vets are Liars etc and other BS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
I just sent an email to the Kerry campaign to get clarification on the issue. I seriously doubt they will answer but I sure was fun to do it Very Happy

What an instigator!!!!

As Louella Parsons would have said; "Come over here and sit by me!" Very Happy
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's me - instigator. I already have one Whistleblower case under my belt. Boy, did that one cause some trouble. Intelligence failures tend to get attention real quick and threats of going to jail and yada yada yada... Laughing
joppa
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, not in the Brig. Doing my homework.

Admin note: Snipped a bunch of verbiage. To compare this site to DU proves your delusionary state. Stop drinking the Kerry KookAde and you'll feel much better.
Tony
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joppa - I noticed you changed your tag line. I like it. You can't have pre-conceived notions without thinking about what these notions might be. And let's face it - we both know that thinking, especially if it involves rational thought, is a wonderful way to live one's life... Very Happy As I tell my two sons...."I don't want to hear about you being open minded...I want you to be active minded".

Look forward to you completing your homework....

http://tonyk.smugmug.com/photos/1822816-L-1.jpg
USN 1983-1992
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh heh... actually I changed his sig line for him. It was more in keeping with what he had just demonstrated.

Sorry, my evil twin slips out every now and then. Wink

I kind of feel for him, in a way - like him, I would prefer to live in Utopia, myself.

I, however, have resigned myself to the fact that this world ain't it.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Utopia??? I think kerry was there in easter 1968...or was it Ethopia. OH well one thing's for sure, kerry has myopia!
Tony
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Heh heh... actually I changed his sig line for him. It was more in keeping with what he had just demonstrated.

Sorry, my evil twin slips out every now and then. Wink

I kind of feel for him, in a way - like him, I would prefer to live in Utopia, myself.

I, however, have resigned myself to the fact that this world ain't it.

LOL....And I thought he was coming around.....oh, well Rolling Eyes

http://tonyk.smugmug.com/photos/1822816-L-1.jpg
USN 1983-1992
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tsk tsk tsk. Baaadddd Navy Admin - Baaaaad Navy Admin Very Happy
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
NavyChief wrote:
I just sent an email to the Kerry campaign to get clarification on the issue. I seriously doubt they will answer but I sure was fun to do it Very Happy

What an instigator!!!!

As Louella Parsons would have said; "Come over here and sit by me!" Very Happy

Oops. Now I am on the Kerry Campaign email list. Yikes!!!! Embarassed

listen to what they wrote me:

Quote:
A new tool that we launched on Johnkerry.com makes it easy for you to contact your local media. You can write and send a letter to your local media outlets in just one click. We'll give you all the talking points and information you need. This is a brand new tool, and there is a small chance that you could encounter an error while using it. Please send an email to tellus@johnkerry.com if you do encounter an error. Write a letter to the editor by clicking below:

apparently, they think I'm too stupid to come up with my own ideas or perhaps I need "their guidance"... he he he yeah, right!

Check this out:

Quote:
Last week, members of Media Corps wrote close to a thousand letters to the editor about the GOP funded Swift Boat Veterans for Truth smear campaign, stem cell research and the rising costs of prescription drugs; and when it was announced that Bush wouldn't take questions during a rare, hour long interview with Larry King, members of Media Corps responded with half an hour's notice and delivered a thousand emails in protest to CNN.

Please become a part of our grassroots rapid response network today.

Thank you,

Mary Beth Cahill
Campaign Manager

We got any lawyers in the group? Why does the Campaign Manager for Kerry brag that a 527 group slammed the Swift Vets and direct me to Moveon.org website? Does this constitute cooperation with a political party as they charged the Swift Vets being with the RNC?

Mayhaps an investigation ought to be launched to see what election laws Kerry's camp is stomping all over?

just a thought from the "Instigator" my new title
RGScott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="NavyChief]
Quote:
We got any lawyers in the group? Why does the Campaign Manager for Kerry brag that a 527 group slammed the Swift Vets and direct me to Moveon.org website? Does this constitute cooperation with a political party as they charged the Swift Vets being with the RNC?

Mayhaps an investigation ought to be launched to see what election laws Kerry's camp is stomping all over?

just a thought from the "Instigator" my new title

First, let me make this perfectly clear (oops, watching too much politics lately) - I am not a Republican nor a democrat. In my opinion both major parties have become too corrupted. I have voted Libertarian the last four presidential elections. This year I will be voting for Bush. The alternative is to sickening, revolting and dangerous to even contemplate.
While the Republicans have at time resorted to dirty tricks, the democrats have made it a standard tactic. The democrats describe SwiftVets as “Republican Funded” while they describe MoveOn as a “grassroots” effort. Election laws - like most laws and mores are made for Republicans, not democrats - just ask them.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic REALLY ought to be a STICKY, so it doesn't get lost in the clutter in about 30 days when munitions need to be replenished.

The 30 day estimation is probably much too long, in fact.

I'm looking forward to Sunday talk shows in the near future regarding gray-area 527 violations.
retiredmilitary50563
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Who's the shoe clerk? Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
dafrog wrote:
I've recieved two e-mails saying I'm not a vet , this comes from "swiftboat vet are liers" I,m ex-E.O.D. I served in E.O.D. units # 88.3.59.25 and the 47th. I was in country 69-70-71. I compleated two tours and would of gone for three except for the wife, which I still have. I'll hang my 214 next to any of these shoe clerks.

I bought back dead army high school friend. Was spit upon at San Francisco airport. They knew why I was wearing black arm band. Those are the same people who now support Kerry. Be proud of your service...taken me a long time to even talk about Nam with kids, wife and grandkids. I have a new, changed attitude....I know what I went through and dont care what others think. Keep up the cause, derail Kerry's effort to become commander!!!!!

MikeH
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There may be someone on this board who wasn't scared witliss when he arrived in country, but I doubt if there are many. All of us were scared, some terrified. Still, we sucked it up and did what Americans do: we served when our country called.

do the words "in case of mortar or rocket attack, please deplane in an orderly fashion" ring any bells? Heard on a Tiger Airlines DC9 on the way into Long Bihn...yeah I was SCARED.
shadowrider1964
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let them send me an e-mail and I will find them right fast. Exactly where (area) and terminal it came from. Come on boys, lets e-mail..........

Let's face it out there, the truth is out and he is backtracking.One purple heart down, two to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: