SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Anybody but Bush" crowd...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crueladev
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: "Anybody but Bush" crowd... Reply with quote

How frustrating is this..?

Don't learn the facts...just Bash Bush because that makes your Pathetic candidate Kerry look better?

What happened to running on record and principal?
What happened to integrity?

I belong to a forum with regards to my profession..and the debate revolves around...bashing Bush to make Kerry look better!

NoONE can explain why Kerry would be better..It is just all about why Bush is Bad!

I really think you all have brought a sense of awareness...at least I hope..to the masses

In other words...if you are going to support or not support a Candidate..at least be firm and supportive of your convictions....

I Again..Praise and Give Thanks to all those that Serve and Serve today!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good points.

However, for Swift vets, this isn't about re-electing Bush. The effort here is not even political, it's purely personal for Kerry's lies and slander against Vietnam veterans. Many of the supporters here come from differeing political parties as are the Swift vets themselves.
Crueladev
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Totally Understand..

I am just pointing out the frustration of all that are trying to figure out..just what the HELL Kerry stands for?

This site and your fight is...in a small part...about the upcoming election..

But it is more about the Wrong and dishonorable behavior of Kerry when he got back....."home"!

I meant no disrespect..I was just informing you that the populas maybe...just maybe give..finally...THE VETS THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE AND HAVE LONG SINCE BEEN WAITING FOR!

On my forum..because of the issues raised here...more questions are being raised and more answers are being demanded..

Answers given by the Kerry crowd are no longer being taken at face value...

The Public is no longer being lazy....they are rising up...they want information...so they can make an informed decision...
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crueladev, understood and thanks for the input. Forgive me if I seemed to be chastising you, I wasn't. It's been a long day and I'm tired Wink
curtis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no fan of George Bush, but after reading into Kerry's past I am now part of the ABK crowd ( anybody but Kerry). People made a big deal about Bush's DUI, but I have to think that Kerry's appearance at a VVAW meeting where there was serious discussion of assasinating senators is going to be a bit more damaging. Of course he later denied being there and sent Hurley out to silence witnesses. SBVfT aren't the first veterans Kerry as tried to strongarm.. story at http://www.townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/pb20040502.shtml
concerned_voter
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Deleted by Admin - Kerry Talking Point Quota Exceeded)

Admin Note:

This forum was designed to facilitate the discussion of the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth strong conviction that John Kerry is unfit to serve as Commander-In-Chief.

Your opinions as to the efficacy of a Bush presidency are irrelevant here. Nor are your ideological characterizations of the Swiftvets accurate or welcome. We hope you find a venue where your observations might be topical. They aren't here.

Admin

Last edited by concerned_voter on Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: