SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My deapest thanks Vietnam Vets

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Somolia VET
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: My deapest thanks Vietnam Vets Reply with quote

I like my father am a war vet. I would just like to thank every last Vietnam Veteran out there. You have all held a deep respect in my heart. The stuff you had to go through because of Kerry just inferates me. No soldier doing his or her countries service should have to go through that. On a side note, when I had returned from Somolia I was interviewed by the local paper. I told them I'm not the one to be thanked. They need to thank the vietnam vet, theirs is to long over due. Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart.
smalltowngirl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: a BIG thank you to all vets!! Reply with quote

Somalia vet and all vets, Thank you so much for your sacrifice. Swiftboat vets for truth, a special thanks for your truly brave stance on the issue of the traitorous Kerry. What you have to endure from the mainstream media because you dare to speak out about Kerry is infuriating! Please don't ever believe that we the people are not behind you. We are,and we will continue to be for as long as it takes, and even beyond that. I watch you taking the heat from various "hosts" on t.v. and just want to let them have it in their smug faces. You have already proven how brave you are in combat,now you are proving how brave you are in the face of slander. We love you!
Christene
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of America should be thanking you, for you are true hero's. I thank all of you that have given so much to this great country. I thank your comrades who did not make it home to see how you have carried on for them,..I`m sure they are looking down with pride and admiration .
Thank-You & God Bless.

FRANCIS EUGENE JORDAN

PFC - E3 - Army - Selective Service
199th Light Infantry Brigade
20 year old Single, Caucasian, Male
Born on Aug 04, 1947
From RUSSELL SPRINGS, KANSAS
His tour of duty began on Feb 08, 1968
Casualty was on May 14, 1968
in LONG AN, SOUTH VIETNAM
HOSTILE, GROUND CASUALTY
MULTIPLE FRAGMENTATION WOUNDS
Body was recovered

Panel 60E - - Line 12

..Truly missed by his family and all who loved him
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: