SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SBVT Ad #3 Discussion Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: SBVT Ad #3 Discussion Topic Reply with quote

Hannity JUST announced (not quite 4 p.m. Eastern) the third ad! Will play it in the next hour.

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_video3.html

Admin note:

YGBK, you appear to have posted this first. With your indulgence, I'm going to steal your topic so we can focus discussion of Ad#3 in one topic.

Thanks for the forum notification.
E-Squirrel
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I can't wait till we get to see it! How do these radio guys get these ads before hand...probably because they're in the media huh..still I want to see it!
pmc3rcc
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Go Steve!!!! Reply with quote

Debunks not in the boat
Hold all media accountable,If you see or hear an untruth dont let it slide EMAIL them.let them know .When they figure out they are fooling noone and it goes to their credibility and enough people let them know.Maybe the slant wont be at such an angle.
25-06
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_video3.html

It has Steve Gardner -
Wolfgang
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think this is as comeplling an ad as the other two.

With help from the MSM to shape their pliable minds, I doubt most people are going to think this sounds significant. "In/near, Christmas/January--what's the difference, and who cares?"

I wish the ad would have provided a few seconds of context to let people know why this matters (e.g., the foreign policy debate during his Senate testimony, what that means for his character as political leader and professionally-disillusioned war-hero persona, etc.).

Looking forward to ad 4, whenever it appears....
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Ad, actually...first its not like a movie sequel...I would not be surprised to see 10 more Ads before this is all done.

The key and beauty of this Ad is how basic and simple it is. Easy to fact check. Easy for Kerry to respond to. No stray corners that the media can obsess on to defuse the issue.

He also starts off by saying I was on Kerry's boat the longest....nullifying a long used argument.

They will try to do a sophomoric GOTCHA on O'Neill on some Nixon tape...which I still would like to hear. But the problem is obvious....there are two different rivers. As I understand it one goes North South the other East West... I hope its explained as simple as that...and not get bogged down with river names.

Kerry has a bunch of stories based off Cambodia, While O'Neill does not. And O'Neill next sentence clearly says what he is saying....its only a journalistic fabrication to have the two items as comparable.

Its a basic Ad...simple...Kerry can respond....the media can ask the question.....the result of the response will be clear.

And we already know he lied about Cambodia...on the Senate Floor.

Good Ad....Keep it Simple Stupid KISS Method...straight forward and honest.

Last edited by integritycounts on Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
pmc3rcc
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: The msm may try. Reply with quote

The msm knows how damaging the ad is not only pointing out a lie of kerrys but it also completely debunks the not in the boat argument.I pridect they will try tom spin but will have a backlash as Ive seen with their other attemps to do the same.
Kerry has done everything possible to stop swiftvets except.Address the questions raised by the ads & Book.He has gotten his lawyers to try and stop the book & Ads.He has cried to the public the Bush has to put an end to them He even sunk to sending a disabled vet to do the same.
people will see both kerry & msm doing anything but addressing the question raised by the book & ads.
Attacking is not the same as addressing the questions.He could have at any piont answered these questions but instead he and the msm have a flawed plan to ATTACK INSTEAD OF ANSWER.
Kerry will only damage himself more until his plan of attack stops.
Hold all media accountable,If you see or hear an untruth dont let it slide EMAIL them.let them know .When they figure out they are fooling noone and it goes to their credibility and enough people let them know.Maybe the slant wont be at such an angle.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Ads Reply with quote

When will SBVT do an ad concerning Kerry's meeting with the enemy, or promising the Senator IN 1971 that a rapid US withdrawal from Vietnam would cause "only" 3000 casualties (like 9/11)!

An ad like that could allow voters to connect with CURRENT events, where Kerry has already promised to withdraw US troops from Iraq in 6 months, and lead non-voters to question Kerry's judgment about war and peace, considering his disastrous track record.

Or are you saving this for an October surprise?
forgivenjojo
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would someone please post the links to the other two ads as well.

I need them.
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an effective ad...the devastation effect would be more if there was a little spot at the beginning showing kerry with his "seared memories" of Cambodia. This would be effective for anybody who may not be following the whole cambodia thing. But along with the other two ads - the message is clear: KERRY IS A LIAR AND CAN'T BE TRUSTED.
sparky 36
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Ad # 3 Reply with quote

I think this is a great ad, short and to the point. Kerry's folks will really start screaming " LIAR , LIAR , PANTS ON FIRE ".
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind that a significant % of Americans may not have, as of yet, gotten past the first Kerry rebuttal consisting of the specious "But they weren't even on his boat!"

This addresses that most basic issue HEAD ON!
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Ads Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
Or are you saving this for an October surprise?

There is no October Surprise...its all in book already, everything is straight up without gamesmenship....which is the Main reason why the Media and Kerry Campaign are so dumbfounded and inept in their ability to refute the Swift Vets.

The country also prefers "in your face" instead of "behind your back" presentations
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Ad # 3 Reply with quote

On point and irrefutable, except for that "LIAR, LIAR..." stuff.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Eyes but No Ears Reply with quote

I don't have speakers on my computer. What is the text of the third ad?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: