SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I love this list
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: I love this list Reply with quote

I love this list:

CABLE NEWS RACE
WEDS, AUG 25, 2004

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2.0 (Conservative)
FOXNEWS HANNTIY/COLMES 1.9 (Conservative/Liberal)
FOXNEWS GRETA 1.8 (N/A)
FOXNEWS BRIT HUME 1.3 (Conservative)
FOXNEWS SHEP SMITH 1.3 (N/A)
CNN LARRY KING 1.1 (Liberal)

Now, the other list, the one that makes me laugh Laughing

MSNBC HARDBALL 0.6 (Liberal)
MSNBC SCARBOROUGH 0.5 (Conservative)
CNN AARON BROWN 0.5 (Liberal/A bit Moderate)
CNN PAULA ZAHN 0.4 (Ultra Liberal)
MSNBC OLBERMAN 0.3 (Ultra Liberal)
MSNBC NORVILLE 0.2 (Ultra Liberal)
CNBC DENNIS MILLER 0.1
CNBC MCENROE 0.0 (Kerry/Jackson/Moore type of Liberal)

Oreilly alone bests all the liberals together.

Man!!
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure O'Reilly can be considered conservative any longer. Something has changed in him, and its not just the Swift Boat thing. He is going out of his way to be moderate.

And Miller is a conservative on the real issues, probably a lib on the social issues.
Mona
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slednfool wrote:
I'm not sure O'Reilly can be considered conservative any longer. Something has changed in him, and its not just the Swift Boat thing. He is going out of his way to be moderate.

And Miller is a conservative on the real issues, probably a lib on the social issues.

He is, like me, libertarian. Altho not all of us libertarians are sensible on foreign policy, as Miller usually is.

I could conceivably have voted for a Democratic presidential nominee. But I would not vote for John Kerry to manage my municipal sewer system.
7rrfs
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OReilly is going with eyewitness accounts and the official record he can see. What I dont get is that Kerrys eyewitnesses arent saying anything but, "Yeah, what he said." Anyone able to link me to an actual interview with someone on Kerry's boat(s) who supports him? Minus Alston.

Unless the Swift Vets come up with solid actual after action reports, spot reports, damage reports , traffic log etc whatever ... then the FINAL case made against John Kerry will always be suspect.

And has anyone nailed down who KJW was yet? How would Kerry be IDd as the initiator of one of these reports in any event?
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the media would not have picked up the cause for Kerry, like Sen Dole said, Kerry would not get 30% of the votes.

Only in this country, where the lethargy of the conservatives have cause the liberals to own our schools, universities, government offices, and courts, we can see so many people voting for someone they know is less honest than the guy who is in power, just because they hate that guy. Well, i take that back. They would do it also in Canada y France. Twisted Evil

deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Michael Moore Reply with quote

Michael Moore change OReilly....Ever since then I have noticed the change in his tone and demeanor.
tvaughan
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am convinced that O'Reilly wants to be seen as impartial and therefore a "difference maker" in issues.

Every TV journalist fantasizes about the myth of losing Cronkite on the Vietnam war and therefore losing the American public on the war.

But those days are over. No man will have that power ever again, assuming that myth to be true.

Still... all the pundits fantasize about that kind of influence. Remember what a big deal O'Reilly made when he began to have "doubts" about the war?

He announced it like it was a turning point or something.
Talking point #1: Sign 180
Talking point #2: Sign 180
Talking point #3: Sign 180
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: Michael Moore Reply with quote

deserturtle wrote:
Michael Moore change OReilly....Ever since then I have noticed the change in his tone and demeanor.

Maybe he sat on Bill's head...
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7rrfs, are you really serious? So far Kerry has:

1) Admitted the Christmas eve in Cambodia story was false
2) Admitted his first Purple Heart "may" have been self-inflicted
3) Admitted that only his boat left the scene when PCF-3 hit the mine

And you think the "FINAL case against Kerry will not be made"?

You leave me wondering what world you live in.

Furthermore, the Swiftvets aren't done yet. There's more to come, and you can rest assured, based upon how intelligently they've handled this so far, they've saved the best for last.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR was better chasing the UN Food for Oil, Chirac/Schroeder, M. Moore-on, M. Jackson and Jesse Jackson.

I'll be glad when he resumes his tirades on the forementioned issues...Until then he polls a zero from me for his lackadaisical handling of the SBVFT. He's a feather weight.
mcb58
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a CM2 so I can't help asking, where are the repair reports on the bullet holes in these boats that were shot to hell???????

I would guess that DC's or Em's would have worked on these boats, no?

THE GREAT FIFTY-EIGHT
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: re ads Reply with quote

When are the swiftvets going to put up an ad or talk about when he went to frace and met with VC, while still a commissioned officer, that will destroy him also I am going to call hannity tomorrow, and find out where I can get a copy of photo he had on his show monday, with kerry holding old glory upside down, it changed mind of 1 lifetime dem from chicargo, she is so upset, will not vote for the creep
twinkleUSA
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Minnie...

Here's a link to a nice size picture like the one Hannity was holding up. In case you weren't aware, it's the cover of a book authored by Kerry in 1971. I hear you can pick up a copy for anywhere between $500-$2500.

Don't know what's in the book, but I think in this case, you CAN judge a book by it's cover.

http://usethebomb.com/NewSoldierJFK.jpg

Disgusting.
7rrfs
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
7rrfs, are you really serious? So far Kerry has:

1) Admitted the Christmas eve in Cambodia story was false
2) Admitted his first Purple Heart "may" have been self-inflicted
3) Admitted that only his boat left the scene when PCF-3 hit the mine

You left out his "searing thigh wound" (the 'rice wound')- "the blood flowing from his wounded arm" (the contusion when Rassmann got dunked) - "the damage on the #3 boat being written up as on the #94" - 5000 meters of intense enemy fire at a range of 75 yards = zip casualties (THAT cracks me up!) ... etc

I know all this. But consider what is being thrown back in reply - Kerry got the medals, the citations say there was enemy fire, Thurlows citation the same, now there is another doc (Slips my mind) saying things Kerry couldnt have known from his vantage point across the river - Thurlows actions specifically. A Weekly report or sumsuch as reported by Newsweek.

Yes, I think this too could have been a compilation of Kerrys own words. BUT - without the proof - Kerrys name on after action report (whatever) ...
Until an official doc surfaces that has Kerry name on it - a report HE SUBMITTED/ INITIATED - then it can alwys be tossed back that 'The Official Navy' record supports Kerrys version of events.

My personal view is that the physical evidence supports the SwiftVets. The documentation does not.

Thats a tuff row to hoe after 35 years.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7rrfs wrote:
OReilly is going with eyewitness accounts and the official record he can see. What I dont get is that Kerrys eyewitnesses arent saying anything but, "Yeah, what he said." Anyone able to link me to an actual interview with someone on Kerry's boat(s) who supports him? Minus Alston.

Unless the Swift Vets come up with solid actual after action reports, spot reports, damage reports , traffic log etc whatever ... then the FINAL case made against John Kerry will always be suspect.

And has anyone nailed down who KJW was yet? How would Kerry be IDd as the initiator of one of these reports in any event?

KJW is Kerry. John O'Neill has already stated this in his statements to the news stations. John O'Neill was a boat driver and wrote reports just like Kerry did. I'm sure he knows a thing or two about the reports. If you are wondering why KJW doesn't seem to match Kerry's initials, try this: KJW (Kerry, John Wayne) the issue of whether Kerry was bold enough to choose this intentionally or was given as his opsign from others remains to be solved. But it will be solved soon Cool

- instigator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: