SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two Kerry-Protest Ads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
85 Scott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Two Kerry-Protest Ads Reply with quote

I'm thinking ads like this might be good after the RNC convention. Remind people of what Kerry did most during Vietnam, after the protest-nuts make fools of themselves....

Does John Kerry ever quit lying?
AD #1 Kerry's attendance at the 1971 assassination plot.

Start by having 4-5 Vets sitting around a table talking. In between what they are saying below, the screen flashes "the sources" of their info.....

First Kerry denies he was there. Like anyone could forget sitting at a table that's plotting to murder US senators?

Second, Kerry remembers, but claims he wasn't actually there because he says he quit in the summer.

Third, Kerry remembers again. This time he quit in July while in St.Louis.

Fourth, Kerry says hemay have been there, but doesn't remember. Sort of the Kerry $87 billion answer - "I wasn't there before I was."

Fifth says, and he didn't even warn anyone....

Then explain what it is they are talking about - the 1971 assassination plot.

While Kerry can defend himself somewhat saying they didn't actually go thru with it - he can't if the Swiftboats b] focus their attack on Kerry's 33 years of changing cover-ups[/b]. Talking about that makes him look guilty, and on a very serious issue.

Then when the spinmeisters try to claim Kerry quit as a hero - you can recite all the media reports that show him listed as still representing VVAW numerous times later. Some as late as a year and half.

Ok? Too brutal? Thoughts?
85 Scott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this what a hero would do?
AD #2 Kerry's Radical Protesting and Meetings with Communist.

In this you show how Kerry was already percieved by his peers as an
"opportunist and a phoney" way back in 1971...
FBI Files Photocopy
http://www.paperlessarchives.com/kerry3.JPG

Show Kerry's many links with radicals...
Kerry-Fonda flyer
http://www.paperlessarchives.com/kerry1.JPG

Show some film of 1970's anti-war dorks tearing up things.
Show some film of 2004 anti-American dorks tearing up things.

Then say imagine in 2004, if a soldier turned protester made illegal deals behind the US government's back with Al Sadr or Bin Laden - and then tried to force America to accept all the demands of terrorists thru his protesting?

That's what John Kerry did to America when he secretly met with the communist enemy of North Vietnam....

"I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government and of all eight of Madam Binh's points...." - John Kerry, testifying before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, April 22, 1971

Then show/read quotes on what US law says equals treason. And say something like "if he betrayed us then, he'll do it again?"

Last edited by 85 Scott on Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fifth says, and he didn't even warn anyone....

That does seem to be a consistent trait of Kerry's, doesn't it?

He complains about war atrocities AFTER he is out, instead of reporting it in Vietnam as he was duty bound to do.

He doesn't report a plan to murder Senators until he cannot deny it any more, and well after the fact.

There were reports that Kerry got an early heads up on the security deficiencies at Logan months before 9/11. He says he passed it on, but the proof is flimsy at best. Certainly, nothing happened at Logan prior to 9/11.

There probably is more, but I haven't the time, and I'm disgusted enough.

All lies to benefit Kerry in one way or another, to the detriment of others.
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah there is a rich vein to mine when its comes to the possibilties present to exploit Kerry's lies
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: New Ads Reply with quote

Gentlemen, I really believe that the time has come to shift the focus of the ad campaign on Kerry's lies before the Senate in 1971.

How he trashed our soldiers then, whom he now wants to lead.

How he convinced the Senators to withdraw American troops, which led to disaster in Vietnam, and now wants to withdraw from Iraq within 6 months.

How he negotiated with the enemy, when the authority to do so was with Henry Kissinger. (the photo of Kerry in the Ho Chi Minh City propaganda museum would hit the bull's eye)

I sincerely believe this kind of ads would sway more "fence-sitters" permanently away from Kerry than debates about whether he earned his medals. Even if they don't vote for Bush, and end up abstaining or voting from a minor candidate, that helps keep Kerry out of the White House.

As for timing, maybe now might be the time to think things through and PLAN some hard-hitting ads without running them during the Republican convention. This would let Bush have his moment in the sun without distraction (a bounce for Bush is a "sag" for Kerry). Then SBVT could hit Kerry hard about a week after the end of the convention, not on his medals, but on what he did AFTER Vietnam, and make the Bush bounce permanent, like his tax cuts!

After all, if Kerry was just a mediocre soldier who glorified himself for medals, not many non-veterans would care. But if he was a liar who falsely accused his soldiers of atrocities, falsely blamed the "chain of command", and then conspired with the enemy, he is a TRAITOR, and voters don't like traitors!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: