SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kentucky's Swift Boat Vet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Kentucky's Swift Boat Vet Reply with quote

Kentucky veteran involved in ambush backs Kerry account

Mad But Franklin man dislikes senator for actions opposing Vietnam WarMad

http://www.courier-journal.com/localnews/2004/08/26ky/A1-swift0826-9879.html

Moderator edited to fix link
jstoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Way, way m,isleading headline! Reply with quote

Use the links above, and I think you'll agree, there's nothing there! This fellows comments do nothing to support Kerry's claims. This would, I suspect, explain why we've not seen much of this story today.
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Same Conclusion Reply with quote

"I was over there 19 months, and he was there for four months," Lee said. "How could he have seen all of those things I never saw? ... They didn't happen."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had come to the same conclusion independently of this Vietnam Veteran. I was there for almost 24 months and I didn't see any atrocities. I saw lots of bravery and sacrifice on the part of American soldiers and the same goes for the Vietnamese ARVNs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: