SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's 150 War Criminal vs. O'Neill's 260+ Deja VU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillGremm
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Kerry's 150 War Criminal vs. O'Neill's 260+ Deja VU Reply with quote

More Irony with the Bias Big Media.
Somehow it is ok for John Kerry to just "repeat the war stories" of 150 criminals, but....

John O'Neil is blasted for writing a book on behalf of 260 plus veterans.

Get it- John Kerry is just repeating true stories according to the press, but John O'Neill is portrayed as repeating lies masquerading as stories.

Big Media doesn't tell anyone that Kerry did not fact check or second source anything, but Mr. O'Neill has a book that is chocked full of supporting documentation and eyewitnesses.

The irony is so thick as with everything about this whole ordeal.
Vietnam - Iraq, vets against vets, truth vs. lies, the fate of a country....

Deja Vu to the max. One question - How is it going to end?
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully it will end with Kerry getting his due and the Vietnam Vets getting a much deserved catharsis.
coatandthai
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting word "catharsis." If Kerry loses and the margin of victory is attributable to the veterans' vote, will that even up the score a bit?
GenrXr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Interesting word "catharsis." If Kerry loses and the margin of victory is attributable to the veterans' vote, will that even up the score a bit?

In my dealings with family and friends never once have I ever encountered a Veteran who wants to have the discussion the Swifites have raised. But the issue had to be raised and the Vietnam veterans deserve the countries thanks for their service & sacrifice. My father a Vietnam Vet and I once had a conversation about thanking vets as they came home and he replied " whenever I saw a vet return home I tipped my hat or gave a gesture to the fellow soldier, but rarely, did I thank them for serving the country". As a soldier himself my father figured all the vets coming home were other warriors just doing their duty and not needing a pat on the back. He saw the conflict and the unjust actions of a few here at home, but had no idea at the time it would become the end of the war with the left having their point win the day and further the aggresion we now face and must deal with. My father never thought our country could turn on its best citizens, the warriors who protect us from all that would hurt us. But now we know better as evidenced by 9/11 and our not taking action after the Carter hostage, Reagan Beiruit, & Clinton Somalia situations. But have we learned from the past? And are we willing to honor those great people who gave us our freedom from their actions in the past? Hopefully, regardless of what happens in the future, the Swifties will give the Vietnam Vets catharsis from election day forward.
OsanFAC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: tragic Reply with quote

The part of this fight being ignored by the MSM is that the facts Mr. O'Neil uses are right out of Mr. Kerry's own "autobiography"!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coatandthai wrote:

That would be poetic justice and really ironic. The fact that kerry was and is a stooge for our enemies...and after 30 years justice is finally going to catch up with him.

Who said: "If we cant bring our enemies to justice, then we'll bring justice to our enemies"! Who said it? A man of honor and integrity and we all know him well.

That's what I call, bringing it on. Wink
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also you made a numerical error, i believe Kerry actually spoke for the entierty of they 7.5 million that fought in Vietnam, stating that ALL soldiers partook in such acts. Evil or Very Mad
GenrXr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That would be poetic justice and really ironic. The fact that kerry was and is a stooge for our enemies...and after 30 years justice is finally going to catch up with him.

Who said: "If we cant bring our enemies to justice, then we'll bring justice to our enemies"! Who said it? A man of honor and integrity and we all know him well.

That's what I call, bringing it on.

I can goto bed now knowing someone has posted a good mesage. Smile
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears wrote:

That's what I call, bringing it on. Wink

The guy who'll have the job once Kerry bites the dust, that's who.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: