SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Media SOB's and Facing the Truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joecamp
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Media SOB's and Facing the Truth Reply with quote

I just watched Tom Brokaw tell Tim Russet that he had talked to one of the Swift Boat Vets. He had asked about what they were going to do now that President Bush had made a statement about Kerry’s service being more honorable than his. Needless to say, the Vet told Brokaw that they were not going to quit.

You know Brokaw must have told Russet (and I am sure at least some of his other colleagues) about his impressions of the meeting. Anyone who has actually seen the Vets knows for certain that they are on their own quest for truth and definitely not controlled by the RNC. If these media superstars continue to allow the Kerry camp and their lackeys to call the SBVT ‘s honor and integrity into question, while knowing that they are sincere, it would prove that the anchors really have neither of these traits themselves.

I have never had any doubts that these charges about being a Republican front are untrue as I am sure most of you have not. My only concession to the media was that they might not have realized the genuineness of the group because of self-serving ignorance and laziness. If the disgusting efforts of the Kerry campaign continue unchallenged it will prove with out a doubt that the MSM are composed of depraved liars. I hope that at least Russet will be more willing to now read UFD, but let’s see what happens.
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will very informative if they continue to say that Swiftvets are being
controlled by the RNC as they have certainly said it often enough in the
last weeks.

It will speak well for Tom, but I am not holding my breath. Wink
Integrity
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brokaw's question smacks of his ignorance over why the Swift Vets are guning for Kerry. It isn't about whether Kerry's service was more honorable than President Bush's flying F-102's in the ANG. It isn't even whether Kerry's service was honorable or not. Certainly he embellished his record and bugged out early and was in it for himself, but it was his after returning stateside activities that are without honor and through which he betrayed 2.5 million vets.

Get a clue Tom. What are they going to do ? Geesh. Start by figuring out what this is all about Tom.
J. Toy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all a concerted cold shoulder by the MSM. The number of liberals documented in the MSM, +/- 85%, is all you need to know.

It's very hard to watch TV on this. But the real thinkers and doers on the subject are the bloggers and on radio.

Mark Steyn, Hugh Hewitt, Hannity, Mark Levin, Rush, Powerline, etal.

Dobbs, WaPo, is trying to be objective, and has raised enough questions alone to legitimately create a reason for the MSM to investigate on their own instead of regurgitating the same tired talking points. After all...we are going to elect the next president of the USA.

Who in this country would want a person who is a vainglorious self promoter who may or may not be a traitor, with an ultra-liberal record in the senate for 20 yrs. to be President?

Who wouldn't investigate this story after all the evidence presented, the subsequent recantations and all the questions that still remain?

Answer: The Main Stream Media

Kerry, if elected, will be nothing but a puppet for the unsavory machine of the left and their U.N. minions

It is obvious to me that their absence in
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: