SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks John O'Neill and all of the Swiftboat Vets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meggaditto
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Thanks John O'Neill and all of the Swiftboat Vets Reply with quote

Just finished watching the 1971 interview with Dick Cavett on cspan and was very impressed with the professionalism of John O'Neill in the debate and with all of the Swift Boat Vets and how well they are handling the current situation. I love the book and you have my admiration and support and thanks for serving our country.
gia_lin_fo
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish to extend my thanks, also, to John O'Neill and the Swift Boat Vets for courageously standing up for truth to the dark forces of ignorance, malice and falsehood. I am struck by the vehemence with the Kerry campaign defends their position by claiming to be one of the heros at the same time casting doubt on the two and half million that served in VietNam.

This is one of the best web sites I've experienced. Very well maintained.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: