SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When Kerry's world falls.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thinker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: When Kerry's world falls..... Reply with quote

Do you think Rassman and Co. will abandon Kerry just before he collapses to save their arse? When it looks like every story he has told to be a lie and his " band of brothers " no longer can stand the heat....do you think they will say " he paid us off" or will they just melt away and hope nobody call them on it. ]

If you think about it....the media has already fallen on the sword for Kerry...but these guys have lives they have to continue to live. Even if Kerry paid them off....they must have a contience right? They will have to live a life knowing they tried to pull a fast-one on the American public. I think if the heat stays on any longer these guys will sing.

And Kerry will not be the candidate by the end of September.....I still contend that.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as Norm Petersen on Cheers said:

I cannot be bribed, and I cannot be threatened.........but you put the two together and you got your man! Laughing Wink

Zell Miller
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, thinker - that persona that JK has built for himself looks pretty dense and unbreachable.

I truly believe that he doesn't have a clue as to what all the fuss is about. He doesn't have a clue as to why all these people are so angry at him.

Just look at his bizarro phone calls to RADM Hoffmann and to Mr. Brant for evidence. Almost pleading - almost bribing.... odd doesn't begin to describe it. If you'd just told a bunch of lies about your former superior officer and published them in a book, would you be calling him to ask him to support you? Even while acknowledging that the book hadn't treated him "fairly?" Weird, weird, weird!

Some very strange things going on with this guy's behavior.
Thinker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Wink
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
I don't know, thinker - that persona that JK has built for himself looks pretty dense and unbreachable.

I truly believe that he doesn't have a clue as to what all the fuss is about. He doesn't have a clue as to why all these people are so angry at him.

Just look at his bizarro phone calls to RADM Hoffmann and to Mr. Brant for evidence. Almost pleading - almost bribing.... odd doesn't begin to describe it. If you'd just told a bunch of lies about your former superior officer and published them in a book, would you be calling him to ask him to support you? Even while acknowledging that the book hadn't treated him "fairly?" Weird, weird, weird!

Some very strange things going on with this guy's behavior.

Good observations, Kerry is a very strange man. Possibly a sociopath:

Quote:
Profile of a Sociopath

A number of mind-manipulating cult leaders may exhibit many of the behavioral characteristics of a sociopath--an outstanding ability to charm and seduce followers. Since they appear apparently normal, they are not easily recognizable as deviant or disturbed. Although only a trained professional can make a diagnosis, it is important to be able to recognize the personality type in order to avoid further abuse. These traits also apply to a one-on-one cultic relationship.

Glibness/Superficial Charm
Language can be used without effort by them to confuse and convince their audience. Captivating storytellers that exude self-confidence, they can spin a web that intrigues others. Since they are persuasive, they have the capacity to destroy their critics verbally or emotionally.

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right." Craves adulation and attendance. Must be the center of attention with their own fantasies as the "spokesman for God," "enlightened," "leader of humankind," etc. Creates an us-versus-them mentality

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion, it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love
While they talk about "God's love" they are unable to give or receive it. Since they do not believe in the genuineness of their followers' love, they are very harsh in testing it from their devotees and expect them to feel guilt for their failings. Expects unconditional surrender.

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge, yet testing the beliefs of their followers with bizarre rules, punishments and behaviors. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them. Their skills are used to exploit, abuse and exert power. Since the follower cannot believe their leader would callously hurt them, they rationalize the behavior as necessary for their (or the group's) own "good" and deny the abuse. When devotees become aware of the exploitation it feels like a "spiritual rape" to them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others. The followers only see them as near perfect.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blame their followers or others outside their group. Blame reinforces passivity and obedience and produces guilt, shame, terror and conformity in the followers.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future. Many groups claim as their goal world-domination or other utopian promises. Great contrast between the leader's opulent lifestyle and the followers' impoverishment. Support by gifts and donations from the followers who are pressured to give through fear and guilt. Highly sensitive to their own pain and health.

Zell Miller
WalterW
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Sounds right on.
stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I believe that Kerry was having a flash back when he invented the story about saving the hamster, and since it sounded so good, he replaced the hamster with Rassman.
Look at whoppers he tells, Cambodia, Martin Luther King.
I think he's living in his own little world, between his ears.
Fog lights out, and he's about to run aground.

Steve Christensen
Thinker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay,,there is now " shake-up" at the Kerry campaign. Everyone is trying to find a way to sell this lemon to the masses. In effect trying to kick out one hell of a glass of lemonade.

The public will drink it...it will be as sour as it looks....and the Kerry campaign will no longer be by the end of September. I am telling you he will not be the candidate at the end of the month.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'd take that bet, thinker, but gambling is illegal. Wink

Seriously, this man has built himself such a persona that I don't think anything can breach it.

The ones I worry about are the ones who support him - what will happen to them when they realize that their loyalty has been so badly misplaced in this self-serving chameleon. What will happen to them as the truth becomes more widely known and they can see that they have been betrayed?

These are just ordinary guys as far as I can tell - how much longer will the 5-star treatment be enough to keep the wool pulled over their eyes? I feel for them when the truth comes home. It's going to hurt like hell.
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinker,

I don't think Kerry will be dropping out....but it does look dire....much more so than the poll numbers suggest. I think Kerry got some internal poll numbers today that are truly terrible. Just a guess.

Kerry's problem (well one of many) is this:

• When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

• When life hands you hemlocks, don't make hemlock-ade.

• Always know the difference between a hemlock and a lemon.

That is Kerry's problem when dealing with us. I don't think he knows the difference between a lemon and a hemlock when it comes to crisis management. This would be reason enough to DQ him from being president even if there weren't so many other good reasons.

Truth is Beauty
Thinker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just illustrates how absurd his being the nominee is. At the same time it should be obvious why he is the nominee. whoa i flip-flopped

I do like the fact that you mention internal polling...I always forget about that.

But Kerry embodies what the Democrats have become. I was a Democrat a long time ago. But they act like spoiled children that deserve everything and will bite the hand that feeds them.
While I think Kerry is a horrible candidate....he is a reflection of what the party has become. It's truly lost. It holds things dear that are in direct conflict with June and Ward Cleaver ( and many of them exsist yet in America). And they trumpet this with a never ending sea ofnon-decisions. Never take a stand that would offend ( other than pro-choice- but I don't want to go down thatroad) unless it is in direct conflict with something that is considered a " tradition"..then you can offend at will.

So we have a party that loves to offend tradition. Loves to " shock and awe" our senses. Takes political stands a child would take ( how hard is it to say you are for clean air.....umm...duh who isn't). And sets it up if you disagree with their method you must be against them...or you must like dirty air. Get my point?

Now you have the swiftees and the RNC shining the light on Kerry and his party. And all they can do is point at Bush. They have nothing to offer...and they picked a candidate that also has nothing to offer. But being the spoiled brats they have become...they will throw another candidate at us by the end of September because they will play the intellectual card by saying " the American public just was not smart enough to understand Kerry's nuances. So here is our new candidate that talks your language and you can vote for." Then they will not think twice about how they just offended the American public again.

there got that out I think
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard this expression about Kerry on the radio today. "Kerry is a chameleon who was put on a plaid blanket" Great visual, watching the
chameleon dash around trying to figure out which color he is supposed to
be! It describes his behavior very well, poor little lizard. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: