SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B1 Bob Dornan and the POW Wives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmckcay8497
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: B1 Bob Dornan and the POW Wives Reply with quote

I heard B1 Bob on TV this past week, and he started to mention the actions of the POW groups against Kerry, but was cut off rather abruptly by the commentator.. Anybody have a handle on what that is all about? Also I am planning on attending the Viet Nam Vets rally against Kerry in DC on 12Sept2004. We need a huge turnout.

Be there or Be Square
USMC-Pride
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep bob was abruptly cut off and the acused of "red Baiting" by alan colmes. He had just shown a couple of North vietnamese flags in pristine condition and then show a 75% burned American Flag and began to say that he was at the rally in washington in the front row and watched John Kerry stand under the communist flags while this American Flag burned not more than 3 feet away from kerry and kerry did nothing to stop it and that he had waited thirty five years to tell his story and that is about all the farther colmes let him go. However he did say he was going to the media with the wives of POW'S and that they are extremely angry at Kerry and will be going public with there anger. He also tried to hold up a picture of a POW whose wife is part of the group and again he was cut off by colmes and the democratic strategist that was the other guest. There may be a transcript at hannity & colmes but I have not looked yet. I did however e-mail Bob Dornan and Thanked him for being unafraid and for his support of the POW'S wives. I also asked him for more info on the wives. This was just yesterday I e-mailed him , so no response yet.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Bob Dornan said something like, "You think the Swiftees are mad, you just wait until the MIA wives go public!"
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: colmes Reply with quote

That colmes geek, hes a real winner, if you said your tire picked up a nail and you pulled it out, he would ask " what did you do with it?" you would tell him"I threw it in the ditch", he would counter " do you think that was fair to the nail? and if so why?"
Gray Temples
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Bob Dornan, but doubt he will play well in Peoria.....The Repubs or Swifties need to find a different messenger....B1 Bob is just too abrasive....though his message is right on!!!!
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, we miss B-1 Bob! We need more like him!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: