SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ED Hill shines the light

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: ED Hill shines the light Reply with quote

on why she is so anxious to move away from the SBVT issue. Ta da, she considers herself to be a "moderate democrat".
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She just said it on TV...Fox & Friends. She was talking to a Republican Senator about Kerry....cannot even remember specifically about what, cause her comment totally blew me away.

Anyway I assume I needed to respond to the note thing, since I didn't write that.
kmmpatriot
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she was speaking from Zell Miller's point of view when she said that to Saxby Chamblis - It caught my attention as well, but I am pretty sure she was speaking as if she were Miller asking the question so the "like I am" referred to Miller. ...just my $.02

~Kylie
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was before she was talking to Saxby Chantlis. She was talking to a Senator whose name was maybe Grey.
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
She just said it on TV...Fox & Friends. She was talking to a Republican Senator about Kerry....cannot even remember specifically about what, cause her comment totally blew me away.

Said what?
crazywater
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard her say in the past that she is a democrat but that her leanings are more to the right...I think she is very fair in her questions.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edi Hill is a liberal. Do not be fooled. She is a plant and I frankly think she is a piff, do not like her. She is as irritating as Alan Colmes.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm, what is a piff?

Regardless her leanings, she has always seemed willing to analyze things fairly. This just goes to show you tho when it comes right down to it, for some party is above everything, including country.
dallasbob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: ED Hill Reply with quote

I only tolerate her because she's from Texas but deep down inside of her-lives a liberal.

As far as Alan Combs goes, he's a nice liberal. However, is it me, or does Alan look ill lately? Maybe it's his age...because I think he's older than his hair color reveals.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a reoccuring thing the past few years. The real moderate democrats don't constantly have to call themselves that. You can tell they are by how they vote and what they stand for. Like Senator Zell Miller. The people who constantly put out there how moderate they are, are the liberals who don't have the spine to admit it. It's been that way for several years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: