SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Loud Pop!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retreadhiker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: A Loud Pop! Reply with quote

That's what Kerry supporters are going to hear someday...it'll be their head coming out of their ass.
I spent from '74 to '81 in the Nav. I am considered a Vietnam-era vet although I never got incountry. I tried to...as a brand new shiny Ensign in 1974 I actually asked for riverine craft duty, but by that time no one was going over there anymore. Sometimes I feel like I missed the Prom.
I spent 2 years on a tincan (Manley DD-940), 2 years on an oiler (Roanoke AOR-7), went to Deep Sea Diving School and spent 2 years on a submarine rescue ship (Kittiwake ASR-13). I got out cause it quit being fun.
I salute you guys for taking on Kerry. I can imagine what it must have been like to serve under such a self-centered, arrogant *****. One of the reasons that I got out was because there seemed to be so many Lcdr's who thought (like Kerry) that theirs didn't stink. I learned how to lead and motivate people from the Chiefs and the First Class petty officers. I learned how not to from my senior officers. Notice that I said senior. I had a lot of officers who were senior to me but none who were superior to me.
Keep it up...fire for effect! John Kerry would'nt make the pimple on a real sailors ass! HOOYA DEEP SEA!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: