SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here to support Swift Vets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reddoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Here to support Swift Vets Reply with quote

Pledging my full support to the Swift Boat Vets, Nam and all Combat Veterans. Really amazes me that someone that gave aid and comfort to the enemy can run for President of our great country. I personally consider Kerry's 1971 Senate testimony provided aid and comfort to the enemy. I also believe Kerry should be subject to arrest and tried as the traitor that he plainly is. Hanoi Jane should be his running mate instead of Edwards.

Brian (Doc)
Delta Raiders 1st Platoon 2/501 PIR
101st Airborne Div.
Viet Nam 67'-68'
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome, Brian.

Quote:
I also believe Kerry should be subject to arrest and tried as the traitor that he plainly is. Hanoi Jane should be his running mate instead of Edwards.

I've always felt they should be cell mates Laughing Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: