SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Signed book fundraiser?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sevry
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Signed book fundraiser? Reply with quote

I wonder if just offering books signed by Corsi, O'Neill, and may Odell, Thurlow, Peck, Gardner, if any of them can, could be offered for sale? maybe at a slight premium? amazon, ebay?

I wonder, too, that maybe the publisher could run factually corrected collector's editions, maybe signed all six on one page, and maybe Zell Miller, Tommy Franks and John Lehman on the other, assuming they'd agree - maybe just 50 or so copies - signed/numbered, and auction them on ebay starting at $1000, proceeds to specific charities?
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50 copies signed and numbered would bring in some serious cash.Can you imagine 100 years from now, your greatgrand daughter bringing one to the antiques road show?
Navyolsalt
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Great Idea Reply with quote

Although I already have the book how about the forum members starting this off by purchasing autographed copies to help the cause? I am willing to purchase an autographed copy.
Sincerely,
Robert K. Tucker
RMCS USN (Ret.)
MACV-SOG (PCF's and PTF's) 1969-1970
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: