SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please keep going....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Please keep going.... Reply with quote

Even after the election I hope this organization just keeps getting stronger and stronger. Its time for the entire American military community to unite and save our country.
I admire these Swiftee's. I think they got guts..........Rich
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that and I was thinking today the same way. We need a grass roots group that is for the every man that loves his country just because.

I belong the NRA and I believe that most of those people loev America, but the focus is 2A rights.

My Mom belongs to the AARP, but that is 55 and older.

American Legion is vets

ACLU for America haters in most cases.

We need a grouap leike the Swiift vets that will allow everyone in taht seeks truth in our canidates.
johnny midnite
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Thank you Dad & Thank you swift vets !!! Reply with quote

My Dad was in the Navy in Da Nang. I was born in the Philippines a third world country. in addition to giving me the gift of life, he also gave me the gift of US.citizenship which I thank god for virtually everyday. The liberals & the "hate america first" crowd do not fully comprehend how lucky they really are. I lost my dad years ago & thank him for these gifts. I also thank the swift boat vets for the freedoms my family enjoys today
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: