SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STALIN, MOUSSILINI, SADDAM INSANE, HITLER

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JOHN F SMITH
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: STALIN, MOUSSILINI, SADDAM INSANE, HITLER Reply with quote

THIS GREAT COUNTRY USA HAS NEVER KNOWN A LEADER AS THE ONES LISTED ABOVE PLEASE BEFORE ITS TO LATE PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY IN JESUS NAME, WE DON'T GET A LEADER LIKE ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!

I AM A VIET NAM VETERAN WAS STATIONED IN UBON THIALAND IN 73 NEAR THE END OF THE WAR.

JUST ON THE FLIP FLOPS ALONE, I COULD NEVER VOTE FOR KERRY, I AM SO GLAD SOMEONE HAS LET THE TRUE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO LOVE THIS GREAT COUNTRY, THE GOOD OLD USA , KNOW WHAT KERRY IS ALL ABOUT! BUT ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS LISTEN TO HIM {KERRY} IF YOU CAN STAND LISTENING TO HIM THAT LONG, LET HIM PROVE TO YOU WHAT HE IS ALL ABOUT, I DON'T THINK HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S ALL ABOUT. WHAT EVER DIRECTIONS THE WIND BLOWS , THEN HE GOES!!!

AIR FORCE VETERAN AIRMAN FIRST CLASS JOHN F SMITH
E
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: REMFs for Bush Reply with quote

That makes a lot of sense to me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: