SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

repect for true heros of swiftboats

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
docdave
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: repect for true heros of swiftboats Reply with quote

Smile I believe you fellows represent kerry's peers and superiors of that time period.Making you the only ones who have a right to speak to that time those events.Doing a great job, stay the fight.
I am a vietnam vet (medic)101st ABN DIV. 1/501st airmoble,at lzsally,
july 69--70.We as vets can pick up the fight from when he came home and his activities and accusations towards us all.Also, his putiful voting record since is fair game as well to the resrt of us.I speak for many vets I talk to everyday, and they think 80% of vietvets will vote against kerry.
The NRA also has serious money and doubts about kerry,perhaps as
much as 90% there.The active military from all I've heard knows bush is behind them and we expect 85% vote there from active duty. Wink
docdave
northern I CORPS was our AO.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FoxURA
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep up the great work Swift Boat Vets!
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Did you hear Gov.Caddel today Call Swift boat "YOu guys Reply with quote

On Fox today Gov.Durbin over Illinois said now we are moving on and Forget the Swift boat guys and move on to the real issues?????I just sent him a scalding email and wish it could have been more. Of couse he went to say Kerry should be made in command and will now that the Swift baot veterans has moved on. It was also pointed out today that the station airing Kitty Kelly has never had you on there and they should give a chance and they said never???Forget he was a Traitor never. Sink this mans boat.He said more that sounded like Durbin has a problem with veterans.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: