SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RideAHarley
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Finally !!! Reply with quote

While I was reading the Sunday paper this morning I noticed a stuffer from Hastings Superstore, our local (big) book and music store. On closer examination I had a pleasant surprise. Placed beside another Bush bashing book but in clear view on the front page (above the fold so to speak) was Unfit for Command. I scanned the top portion of the front page for all to view. I am sure this flyer was stuffed in several large newspapaers throughout the state as Hastings has Stores in a few of the bigger cities around Arizona. They called it a "New Release" which will probably give some added interest (hopefully).

After waiting quite a while, Hastings got me my copy (a couple weeks ago), BUT.. I have been on Barnes & Noble list for going on 6 weeks now and THEY HAVE NEVER CALLED, despite me calling them on several occasions to make sure I am still on the list.. So you still don't think there is something going on at B/N huh !!!

jsmitheng
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: re: Barnes and Noble Reply with quote

I found the Unfit Book in St Aug location Florida on the front best selling on a special table. Lady at register was a Dem-told me she got lectured regularly about getting a life. I offered to buy her a copy of the UNFIT book if she'd read it. She said she did not care what Kerry did years ago. I asked her if she'd open her home to 3 paroled rapists who'd served 25 years for rape and got out on good behavior. She said they'd been convicted and Kerry was not charged. I said suppose someone applied to rent a room in your house and did not tell you they had a history of rape conviction and you found out later they might have some questionable background.Would you forget to past for the money? She was stuck. Kerry is that suspicious man from Mass who cannot accept any criticism, just like Bill Clinton-the man who forgets nothing and does get even.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: