SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggested New TV Adv: Highlight meeting(s) with enemy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TPJoseph
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Suggested New TV Adv: Highlight meeting(s) with enemy Reply with quote

I think a TV adv that details Kerry's meeting with N Vietnam leaders and other public statements and how these were used to demoralize POWs would be devistating.

If I understand the facts, he did this during a time of war, subverting the US government. Perhaps it was against the law to do so.

Any comments on this?

I am becoming a contributor, by the way.

Keep up the good work.
MACVJOE
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes he did meet with VC and NVA in Paris at least once if not twice. If you want to know the whole story of Kerry and antiwar activity go to www.wintersoldier.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: