SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Judging A Book By It's Cover ......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Judging A Book By It's Cover ...... Reply with quote

I saw this in the book store today!
Bush in Babylon: The Recolonisation of Iraq
by Tariq Ali:
It kind'a made me want to re-enlist. Tell me if it gives anyone else a warm fuzzy feeling inside!

Cover picture is here.

Admin note - edited to convert long link to hypertext
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The book is essentially a harsh critique of the way the Bush administration has dealt with Iraq in the wake of 9-11, referred to as "corporate looting."

Maybe they need to tune into Foxnews tonight at 9 Eastern and listen to the report on the Iraqi Oil for Food scandal. Quess we could call that one, "International Looting" and financing of terrorism. Rolling Eyes
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if Tariq Ali (geez, I wonder what faith he follows..tariq..Ali.....nah, couldnt be ISLAM) could comment on the current Terrorist Monopoly of those who follow the religion of peace(or pieces, depending on who you ask).
Even multi-culturalists who try to browbeat us into believing that all cultures are equally deserving of respect have trouble explaining the past 500 years of Islam.
Terrorism by its very design and purpose is a violation of ALL norms of human behavior,Law,ethics,morals and armed conflict. Its objective is to demoralize, dehumanize, humiliate, and horrify through acts of random demonstrative viciousness.

Sheik Hamza of London's Finsbury Park mosque declared:

If a kafir person (non-believer) goes into a Muslim country, he is like a cow. Anybody can take him. If a kafir is walking by and you catch him, he's booty. You can sell him in the market.... if Muslims cannot take them, you just kill them. It's OK.

In Egypt, 52% of young Muslim men said they would willingly martyr themselves to kill Americans. Similar sentiments can now be found throughout the Arab world.

Thats what western apologists for Islam dont understand about Radical Islam,in the quran, Muhammad only called for peace until he was strong enough to kill everyone.

If the world is to avoid World War III, the peace-loving followers of Islam - if they exist - must step up and wrest control from the radicals, and they must do so very soon.
so, when the Muslims say the Americans deserved to die on 9-11 and "death to america" it's freedom of speech, when Americans say "Muslims suck"... it's racist. sure...right...I got it..I think....

The fact is the Arab MUSLIM world needs a wake up call to the fact that they aren't even playing the same sport when it comes to the capacity for violence and death, when they play with the USA

It took them 8 years to plan and execute an act on 9-11-01 that killed 3000 people. They need to understand that it would take us 1/2 hour to kill 30 million of them(well, it takes roughly 15 minutes to get a Minuteman III airborne, and roughly another 10 minutes to get to destination. So, as I said, roughly 1/2 hour.)

From 1970-2000, there were 43,721 terrorist attacks worldwide. 113,425 died. Over 82,126 injured. Over 90% of these acts were committed by Muslims.I am in the process of tabulating current numbers,however I have been sidelined by recent current and global terrorism trends and events(Russian,Iraq,spanish,turkey,Israel etc etc Terrorist Attacks) that I would think terrorists could take one to two days off without a significant large terrorist attack of some sort......current numbers tabulated reflect MUSLIMS dominate Terrorism and terrorist Attacks by +98.9%.I wonder If Ali would like to respond to these numbers. Facts are facts folks,this is my Job and I cannot make this stuff up.As we Have seen in this world..everyone and every living thing LIES like hell.However, The EVIDENCE never lies, For IT Alway Speaks for Itself.
So,IN FACT: 90%-+99% OF ALL THE CONFLICTS ON THIS PLANET TODAY INVOLVE MUSLIMS FIGHTING NON-MUSLIMS OR EACH OTHER! Algeria-Nigeria-Kenya-Turkey-Lebanon-Sudan-Eritrea-Etheopia-Azerbaijan-Albania-Bosnia-Chechneya-Daghestan-Tajikstan.......
This list has fourteen more countries on it...Xinjiang Province of China-Philipines,Cyprus,Israel,India, Ivory Coast,Bali,Pakistan,Russia,Somalia,Indonesia,West Bank and Gaza,Saudi Arabia,Iraq,Jordan,Morrocco....etc etc

...but you get the idea...welcome to islamic hell! With your host,Mohammed, the prophet of hell.

From 1970-2000, there were 43,721 terrorist attacks worldwide. 113,425 died. Over 82,126 injured. Over 90% of these acts were committed by Muslims.I have a growing list and the numbers are rising tenfold.I may start a thread on this issue,but as I have said before..it is my work,it is what I do.....and I come here to relax and spend time writing/responding with like minded, intelligent,honest people like you all.I have learned much from you all in the short time I've been a member on this board...so a thanks is in order: Thanks all!
(The Author is a writer and public speaker/consultant/Advisor on World terrorism and Intelligence for over twenty years.The Author,me(Detective) is responsible for all content in this report/post and may or may not reflect the views of this fine forum)
that is all
John your Detective
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting that Amazon.com, which always claims to be apolitical, puts a link to vote for or against George (that's President Bush, Amazon) called bush.peel.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: