SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teresa Calls Her Critics "********"
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VAW11_Vet
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Teresa Calls Her Critics "********" Reply with quote

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?040927fa_fact

Hot-tempered would-be first lady Teresa Heinz Kerry has once again lashed out at her critics, this time during a Pittsburgh television interview where she called them "********."

The ugly outburst, revealed nationally for the first time in a lengthy profile in the Sept. 27 issue of the New Yorker magazine, is the most outrageous so far by the billionaire ketchup heiress, and pushes the bounds of behavior voters might accept in a first lady.

The New Yorker's Judith Thurman chronicled some of Heinz Kerry more well-known verbal gaffes before noting the videotaped vulgarity:
"She dismissed voters skeptical of her husband’s health-care proposals as 'idiots,' and, in a television interview with a Pittsburgh anchorwoman, employed the word '********' to describe some of her detractors," Thurman said.

"There are these bizarre moments that make you shudder," one Kerry adviser told Thurman. "Like calling herself African-American to black audiences."

In an effort to put Heinz Kerry's vulgar verbiage in context, the New Yorker writer explained, "I doubt that she knows the literal meaning of '*******,' but perhaps, after forty years in America, nearly thirty of them as a political wife, observing how the flaws and contradictions of a personality as complex as hers are melted down for ammunition by the other side, she should have learned it."
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEEP TALKING, Mrs Hyphen!

"Complex personality," my great Aunt Fanny. "Complex personality disorder" is more to the point.

I'm an idiot! I'm a *******! But I still have way better hair, Theresa!
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Teresa Calls Her Critics "********" Reply with quote

VAW11_Vet wrote:
In an effort to put Heinz Kerry's vulgar verbiage in context, the New Yorker writer explained, " I doubt that she knows the literal meaning of '******* ,' but perhaps, after forty years in America, nearly thirty of them as a political wife, observing how the flaws and contradictions of a personality as complex as hers are melted down for ammunition by the other side, she should have learned it."

They can't be serious.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
KEEP TALKING, Mrs Hyphen!

"Complex personality," my great Aunt Fanny. "Complex personality disorder" is more to the point.

I'm an idiot! I'm a *******! But I still have way better hair, Theresa!

Plleeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz we're still recovering from the squirle story Laughing
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She needs to keep talking since everytime she does she inserts both her feet and Kerry's feet in that over large mouth. Laughing
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They can't be serious.

It's the New Yorker. How serious can you take that liberal rag?
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
FoxURA
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How serious can you take any liberal media outlet these days. Just look at the Clinton Brodcasting Service
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: ta-ray-za Reply with quote

I think its tereza with a z in it, "I like to think of her as"the old bag with the big bucks".
Dont forget she told that reporter to "shove it!"
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdonions wrote:
She needs to keep talking since everytime she does she inserts both her feet and Kerry's feet in that over large mouth. Laughing

Laughing I agree.
wshhml
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now where is this all over the media? You can be sure if it was Laura Bush it would be EVERYWHERE. But, of course, Laura Bush isn't like that.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Teresa's Critics Reply with quote

Teresa may be from Mozambique, but she probably knows the definition of "********"--she and her NARAL friends have been handing them out at high schools for years, then taking the girls to Planned Parenthood when they don't work!

I seem to remember that someone threw a condom at Tony Blair in the House of Commons. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's remarks, that could give people some ideas...to accompany FlipFlop the dolphin?
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, well, I admit it: I did not know what the *literal* translation was either. Embarassed The older I get the more I realize I don't know.

It wasn't a term I have very often used, quite frankly... but if I thought about it all I guess I would have just figured it meant you were not a nice person. (But now that I do know, I will definitely make certain I do not use the term. How awful.)

And for someone who asks that we vote to elect her husband leader of the free world, to use that kind of language is really very base. I guess that is how the privileged children of diplomats grow up to speak to others.

Nice.

Last edited by Kimmymac on Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just love when Terrreeeezzzzzzaaaaaaaa talks dirty.
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whose side is she on??? Embarassed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Teresa Calls Her Critics "********" Reply with quote

[quote="VAW11_Vet"]http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?040927fa_fact

Hot-tempered would-be first lady Teresa Heinz Kerry has once again lashed out at her critics, this time during a Pittsburgh television interview where she called them "********."

The "*******" is Teresa Heinz Kerry! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: