SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Camaraderie Plus-Still united!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
300zxuser
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Camaraderie Plus-Still united!! Reply with quote

While only coming to the swift vets site a short time ago, I can truly say that the vets of this country have once again pulled together and united for a common cause. We need more unification, more input, more true feelings pour out that are pent up after Mr. Bush is re-elected. The Swift vets came up with a great idea in a great forum. Many people have come to this site, that normally would not have said a word to anyone. For that I applaud the swifties and the moderators. I personally have said things I normally would not share with your average citizen, as they would not understand.
(As a whole) THEY do understand we don't want Kerry.
And Damn, I liked Heinz Ketchup too. May have to boycott that now.
So while you swifties were trying to convey a message that ALL of us got, it really did more than you may have expected. It's easy to talk about doing something, but doing it is altogether different. Again, I applaud you.
coach
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Our youth Reply with quote

As a retired teacher,I have seen these young people grow over the years.This nation has produced another great generation. They have confidence in George Bush.They are doing a great and noble service for this country.Kerry will retreat again, if elected and bring our kids home in disgrace. Thanks to you Swiftees, Kerry is on the run. Keep up the great work.
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive always considered every marine,soldier,sailor,coast guarder, and especially airman, my brother or sister. Active or vet, regular or guard, dead or alive. If I stop someone for a BS ticket and they tell me they are/were military they get a pass, and I dont care what any liberal, or anyone else thinks.

I predict that will be the greatest thing to come out of this election. The American military family will unite!

And all because some boat guys had the guts to make a stand. Never again will we be marginalized, insulted, demeaned, and treated like criminals. Never again will our brothers and sisters who have fallen and suffered be forgotton.................Rich
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: