SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When the going gets tough....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: When the going gets tough.... Reply with quote

I apologize if I'm behind the curve on this, but just having got my copy of "Unfit For Command", I find a connection to Kerry's past actions and his current position on Iraq. I use the term guardedly as it could change as quickly as the wind. In the book Kerry is shown to have a preference for the "better part of valor" as it were. He followed it up by doing his level best to cut off at the knees the guys still serving in Vietnam when he got home. He turned his back on the South Vietnamese without any remorse and our MIAs as well. In his Monday statement on Iraq, Kerry showed every sign of not learning for the past and an eagerness to condemn our troops and the Iraqi people to the same fate as the Vietnam vets and the South Vietnamese. If this waste of human skin gets elected and follows through on his statements, well, if you think our standing in the world is at rock bottom get ready for the floor to fall out.

I urge everyone to get this book and share it with as many as possible. I always thought Kerry was a dirtbag, but I had no idea of the depth of his sins.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: