SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a letter to me from Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: a letter to me from Kerry Reply with quote

h3digital wrote:

Join Veterans for Kerry today by visiting:

http://www.johnkerry.com/signup/veterans.php

No thank you.

Oh and...

Is there any sort of verification of those veterans being done, or can anyone just pretend they are a vet and sign up?
DELTREE
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Is this all about h3digital? J.Fonda Kerry! And Vet are going to VOTE for HIM?
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38738
PLEASE GOD HAVE MERCY ON ANY VET THAT VOTES FOR HIM!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: a letter to me from Kerry Reply with quote

nakona wrote:
h3digital wrote:

Join Veterans for Kerry today by visiting:

http://www.johnkerry.com/signup/veterans.php

No thank you.

Oh and...

Is there any sort of verification of those veterans being done, or can anyone just pretend they are a vet and sign up?

Well, if it's anything like last month's Kerry.com petition to remove Rumsfeld, then you don't even have to exist.

You can make up name after name after name and submit it.

Someone signed that Rumsfeld petition three times with the name "John Kerry" and the same email address and they all went through. Someone else signed names of Disney characters, someone else signed multiply names like Ima Dumphuck.

They finally took that poll down - after weeding out the obviously fake responses, I wonder how many plausible characters they had left on that list?
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: I know someone who can help Reply with quote

H3:

I know some people who can help you. You really don't need to sit in your room and struggle all day with your inner demons and delusions.

Considering you're a fake, phony and fraud; there are people who can help people like you. I'd be more than happy to refer you to some good psychiatric care. In fact, it's the same guy who is treating your buddy John Kerry for similar pathologies (i.e., his delusion that he was actually a war hero).

Now, don't hesitate to take me up on this offer. There still may be time left to bring you back to reality.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: