SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A New Convert!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clpeters23
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: A New Convert! Reply with quote

My boyfriend, who has never voted, just registered and will vote for GW. I've been talking about this site and the forums and convinced him we MUST keep Kerry from winning.
Thanks to all of you who carry freedom's torch.
Cathy
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's how it is done, one person one vote at a time.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cathy,
Welcome you bf to the fold..and well done. This is what needs to be done. Cathy is the example we all need to set. It is all well and good for us to bring out the truth about Kerry and sound off to each other..we need that, but we also need to put it into action. Get folks to the polls..get them registered..inform them of the facts when they bring up the Iraq war..or their distaste for "negative" campagining..(which is politics by the way!)

volunteer..call the party of your choice, do the work..we need to move our feet as well as our mouth..it is time to assemble the troops, and saddle up..time is short, and the criticial moment is upon us.

What are you doing to assure a Bush victory in Novemeber..I say this not as a partisian, but a freedom loving citizen who refuses to have her country led my a traitor..Bush will win if we mobilize in a way that we never have before..Give us some examples of what YOU are going to do to help get that vote out...

I have volunteered to work phones and go door to door for two weeks prior to election..oh, and yes, I am going to mention Kerry's past..

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you, Cathy. We must convince as many people as we can to vote against John Kerry. It starts with those immediately close to us. Each vote counts.
JannDallas
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Vote Reply with quote

My husband's a democrat and is voting for GWB this time around. Actually, he says he feels exactly what Zell Miller stated at the Republican Convention. Most of his feelings started when the booing did at Paul Wellstone's memorial service. He was shocked.

Another thing, put on a bumper sticker on your car. That is worth advertising dollars to the candidate. Don't know what figure is now, but in 1986, it was worth $1,000.00 in ad money a month.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: