SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hannity Creaming Kerry On the Air
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Hannity Creaming Kerry On the Air Reply with quote

Hannity is creaming Kerry today - listen at www.hannity.com
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry screwed himslef on that Dianne Sawyer interview from teh way it sounds.

Thank God for Hannity! If it weren't for him the left would have much more traction. Rush does his part, but so many people see him as a rightwing wacko.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't watch Diane Sawyer on a bet, so I missed him saying that he voted against the $87 Billion "as a protest."

Voted against funding troops already in theater as a protest?????

"I'm willing to s***w over our troops in order to make a political statement."

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SangRun Hunter wrote:

Thank God for Hannity! If it weren't for him the left would have much more traction. Rush does his part, but so many people see him as a rightwing wacko.

I heartily disagree. The left is scared to death of Rush, because he's no right wing whacko. He simply makes more sense than they do, and is able to see through their BS, so they try to demonize him by saying that he's a right wing whacko in order to discredit him. Secretly the lefty's all wish that they had a Rush Limbaugh, but they don't.
kmudd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zinfella wrote:
SangRun Hunter wrote:

I heartily disagree. The left is scared to death of Rush, because he's no right wing whacko. He simply makes more sense than they do, and is able to see through their BS, so they try to demonize him by saying that he's a right wing whacko in order to discredit him. Secretly the lefty's all wish that they had a Rush Limbaugh, but they don't.

They tried to make Al Frankin the Rush of the left. LOL . He got less listeners then the test of emergency broadcast system gets.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zinfella wrote:
SangRun Hunter wrote:

I agree with you, but the left doesn't hear Rush's message and the right almost always agrees.

The middle or swing don't pay attention to Rush, but I have found people willing to listen to Hannity. Those same people start listening to Rush after a while though. The main issue I hear about Rush is his arrogance. I've always thought he was being sarcastic, but then again I'm sarcastic and many people throughout my life have thought I was being deadly serious until I tell them different.

Maybe people with no sense of humor are the ones that cannot listen to Rush?

My point is Hannity appeals to more people than Rush.
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmudd wrote:
[
They tried to make Al Frankin the Rush of the left. LOL . He got less listeners then the test of emergency broadcast system gets.

Along those lines, Rush said yesterday that soon the LaGuardia Radar screen would have more viewers than Rather..

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannity IS more appealing to moderates than Rush, because of Rush's reputation.

Rush's "ego trip" is so exaggerated that it actually goes into self-deprecation, in my opinion. It's a parody - "defeating the left with one half of my brain tied behind my back."

I bought the 24/7 membership and it's worth it just for the parody commercials that you don't get to hear when you listen to him on the radio. "The Tom Daschle show," for instance. Rush and staff are truly brilliant and real thinkers. Rush didn't get where he is by being wrong.

And this is why "Err Amerika" failed - they were not only not funny, they were not RIGHT. (In any sense of the word. Wink )
chayes
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now his $87M flip-flop was an "inarticulate moment".

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Politics/Vote2004/Kerry_Sawyer_040929-1.html

and wasn't that speech given during the day?
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't hear Hannity on radio..don't know if we get it...looking. Any highlights to share and raise the spirit of those feeling the "burn"? Thanks CTW

Never Ever Kerry
kmudd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW wrote:
I didn't hear Hannity on radio..don't know if we get it...looking. Any highlights to share and raise the spirit of those feeling the "burn"? Thanks CTW

Never Ever Kerry

you can listen online at www.hannity.com or find a local station there.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chayes wrote:
Now his $87M flip-flop was an "inarticulate moment".

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Politics/Vote2004/Kerry_Sawyer_040929-1.html

and wasn't that speech given during the day?

Yup. Noon.

From Power Line:

Quote:
Patrick Ruffini, the Bush campaign's webmaster, passes this item along:

Appearing on ABC's Good Morning America today, John Kerry offered yet another explanation for his trademark line "I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it": it was late at night, and he was tired:

"It was a very inarticulate way of saying something and I had one of those moments late in the evening when I was tired in the primaries and didn't say something clearly. But it reflects the truth of the position, which is, I thought, to have the wealthiest people in America share the burden of paying for that war. It was a protest. Sometimes you have to stand up and be counted."

Just one problem: Kerry made the statement at noon. Maybe his watch was set on Paris time.

Gray Temples
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush and Sean are a Tag Team......they really play off of each other.....they are probably kept well equipped with the RNC's talking points of the day.....and, I am certain Karl Rove keeps them plugged in to the feature point of the day to be made.....Rush and Sean have a vast listening audience.....and, that audience talks to others (kitchen table, copier, work, salons, gym, etc., etc., etc.)....what an effective way to get the word out......and, they can editorialize like a politician can not do without unnecessarily alienating voters

Rush and Sean have been a very effective counter balance to the Liberal Main Stream Media
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.55krc.com/streaming.html

the original nations station from back in the day.

I get a good stream from them 99% of the time. Glenn Beck in 9-12 Rush 12-3 Hannity 3-6 Savage 7-10 Dr. Laura late.

And, yes Dr. Laura een came out against Kerry calling him and his wife evil the other night.
kmudd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gray Temples wrote:
Rush and Sean are a Tag Team......they really play off of each other.....they are probably kept well equipped with the RNC's talking points of the day.....and, I am certain Karl Rove keeps them plugged in to the feature point of the day to be made.....Rush and Sean have a vast listening audience.....and, that audience talks to others (kitchen table, copier, work, salons, gym, etc., etc., etc.)....what an effective way to get the word out......and, they can editorialize like a politician can not do without unnecessarily alienating voters

Rush and Sean have been a very effective counter balance to the Liberal Main Stream Media

Karl Rove doesn't tell them what to say or what views to have.Rush was around years before Rove. Rush and Sean use their own ideas. You can't talk for three hours a day from a talking points email.But watch Alan Colmes he reads all of his questions of a sheet of paper. He parrots the talking points of the left every day. Both Sean and Rush have been critical of Bush before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: