SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Real Baby Killers:Dozens of children die in Baghdad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: The Real Baby Killers:Dozens of children die in Baghdad Reply with quote

These animals are indiscriminate - seems spin or no spin the Iraqis would realize that the Americans are NOT THE ONES KILLING THEM. These lunatics are killing their own future.

Dozens of children die in Baghdad car bombings
Rumsfeld: Violence in Iraq 'getting worse'
Thursday, September 30, 2004 Posted: 1:13 PM EDT (1713 GMT)

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/09/30/iraq.main/index.html
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - the Iraqis must be aware who is doing this. Chairman Mao (never thought I'd quote him) used to say something to the effect that the insurgents would swim among the people like fish in the sea (sorry, the old grey cells don't pull up the exact quote, but this is pretty close). With the insurgents killing so many Iraqi innocent civilians, sooner or later the people, completely disgusted, will start ratting out the insurgents. Perhaps, besides blowing themselves up, the insurgents are self-eliminating in other ways too - they're poisoning the "sea" in which they swim. The Iraqis will eventually learn that they have to stand up and help defend themselves; I think it's already happening, with the large numbers of people signing up for the police and the Iraqi national guard and army, despite the intimidation attempts. This will get worse before it gets better, but if we all (including Iraqis) stay the course, we will prevail, and the Iraqis will have a peaceful country. Meanwhile, we need to keep our troops and the Iraqi people in our thoughts and prayers, especially those children who will never play again.
flagreen
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kerry campaign is already using the deaths of these children to bolster Kerry's case that Iraq is getting worse. I've heard several Kerry pundits mention it already today.

The timing of this attack is not coincindental in my opinion. I don't think for a minute that Kerry and the insurgents are in cahoots together but this much is undeniable - They both want the same man to win the election.
TroyS
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you 100% flagreen. The terrorists listen to the DNC, Kerry and the MSM, realizing they can never win militarily they must turn public opinion to force us to leave. So I think the timing of these attacks is very relevant.

I can all ready hear Kerry tonight 'just today 34 innocent children were slaughtered by the Bush administrations incompetence in Iraq.' It sickens me to think a candidate would use this politically but I know he will.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How sick is it to want to *win* so badly that you will stoop to <secretly> celebrating the deaths of children because in your mind it proves you are "right"?

It would appear that all kinds of dead innocents are sacrificed on the DNC/Kerry altar; from aborted fetuses to Iraqi innocents.
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry is actually HAPPY when things go wrong.

He WISHES more would DIE, EVEN CHILDREN.

He is one sick puppy, we MUST STOP HIM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: