SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Patty Murray Running For Senator In Washington State

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Patty Murray Running For Senator In Washington State Reply with quote

Patty Murray is running for senator in Washington State. She says we should run a more sensative war on terror. She is stating Usama Bin Laden's case for him. He built hospitals for the poor and cared about his people and that is why Muslims will not betray him. Give me a brake.

I do not want a Senator who is more sensitive to the enemy of 9/11 and excuse what he did saying, "we need to run a more sensitive war." Again, give me a break.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
a6502
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Ms. Murray is really running in DC, more power to her. Her vote won't count. Right now it does.

I think that it is a FINE idea. Maybe we could get her and Hillary to do it together.

As long as she stays the hell out of the Pacific Northwest.
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A more sensitive war? I suppose we could work on those enemy detectors and try to make them more sensitive.
Chukkal
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Usama Mama Murray Reply with quote

Hey folks......I hate to admit it but Tennie flopper Patty Murray is from my state.....Washington...(the Mt. St. Helens state)....She's a real embarrassment to all of us! She's actually been voted the most stupid senator for the last 7 years. She's getting a run for her money this year with a fellow by the name of Nethercutt running against her. She's worried and has every right to be.
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Doll but she is running for Senator in Washington state. Washington, D.C. does not have a U.S. Senator or a voting representative. She is running against Northcutt (sp?)
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being in the Southern end of the state, I may not get the chance to vote against her. If she does appear on my ballot, no way will Patty "Osama Mama" Murray get my vote.

Brian Baird is our Senator down here and he won't get my vote either. For the first time ever, I will be voting a straight party ticket.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon, Lew, a leftie wouldn't let a little thing like that keep them from voting against the candidate they hate, 20 or 30 times, even!
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lew I know you are joking but some may take you seriously. Of course since she is running for the U.S. Senate, not the state Senate, you will vote against her.
wovenhearts
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: George Nethercutt running against Patty Murray Reply with quote

Please see my original post about the Osama Bin Laden ad:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11193

Patty Murray (the incumbent Washington State Senator) in running for re-election against Republican George Nethercutt. George needs all the help he can get to defeat Patty Murray.
MissPatriot
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dislike 'her' with a passion.

My mom emailed her and Patty Murray replied and it was the most condescending, uppity letter I've ever read.

That cow needs to go. She's a laughingstock. She's an embarrassment.

*barf*
Chukkal
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Osama Mama Murray Reply with quote

Not even our other dem. senator is campaigning for tenny flopper Patty. She's pathetic!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1AD wrote:
Sorry Doll but she is running for Senator in Washington state. Washington, D.C. does not have a U.S. Senator or a voting representative. She is running against Northcutt (sp?)

Sorry for the error. I had my Washington's mixed up. Note all is corrected.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey whats the difference..DC Washington state ...all the same to me..and anyway, what is she doing about the break-in to our Bush re-election headquarters..HMmmmmmmmm...another useless Senator...

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Patty Murray Reply with quote

Even though there are two Senators per state, they are elected statewide. If you live anywhere in Washington State, including the Southern part, you can vote for Nethercutt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: