SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We can DOUBLE our efforts very SIMPLY.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
togglea1
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: We can DOUBLE our efforts very SIMPLY. Reply with quote

I received my book from Amazon and today on Sept. 4th, I have already read half the book at one sitting. I plan on finishing it as quick as possible and then sending it to my Sister in Michigan. Her husband hates Bush and all Republicans or anyone supporting Bush. I know she will at least read the book and hopefully her husband will too,

If all of us will give our books to someone else who is a Kerry supporter then we can double the effectiveness of what we are trying to accomplished. GET THE TRUTH OUT.
Please don't give the book to a BUSH supporter and waste the opportunity to effect those who are really just voting blindly for Kerry.

Please fellow Americans GIVE your read copies of Unfit For Command to those that you know are Democrat supporters. We still have 60 days till election time and maybe we can circulate this book to millions who would never otherwise know the truth.

Let's all make haste. Our future may just depend on us as individual Americans.

Sincerely,
Dale, a Tennessean who loves my country.

PS: Thank God for men such as these Swift Vets.
theflickster
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't agree more. I think the more people who read it, the more will look a bit more closely Kerry's stand.

Mine's already moving around the office.
knightowl77
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: I agree Reply with quote

I just finished the book which I got from Amazon. Excellent read. I am going to give the book to my dad who is very anti-Bush with the idea that he at least won't vote for JFK.

Lets buy and distribute as many books as possible to our liberal & independent friends!
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Pass the Book for Cash Reply with quote

I made a small investment for a few books. We are loaning our books out for cash donations, to earn enough money to purchase $100 worth of Tom's cool bumper stickers. We then will be asking $5.00 a piece for the stickers, to send back to the Swiftees. The Swiftees will make more people aware of the "Truth about Kerry". Kerry will be defeated. Ah, the "Circle of Life"! Very Happy

We have to hurry, 'cause time is running out. Too many American's still think Kerry is "the lesser of two evils's". They just don't KNOW!
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking them to the office and letting them get passed around is a great idea. That way it's less likely the liberal you want to give it to will throw it away.
Gabs
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've sent the book to my husband who is serving in Iraq. He's told me they are all voting for Bush! No one he's come in contact with can stand Kerry.
tngator
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea Dale; Tennesseans must think a like Laughing

I bought 4 copies: read one and sent it to my aunt who is a die hard Democrat; she has now decided to change her vote; she forwarded the book to a friend in Ohio (no word on that one yet).

Another copy is in the breakroom here at work for anyone to pick up and read.

Another copy is being given away as a prize on our website (football pick em) this week.

The last copy is in the breakroom of a company that I used to work at.
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finaly got my copy tuesday, finished readin it yesterday and already have 3 democrats in line to read it. Very Happy
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive already changed 5 votes "yes Im counting" by sending webpages,"including this one", to fellow LEOs that are Kerry supporters. I still cant figure out why an American Police Officer would ever want to support John Kerry?

The internet is our friend. And with it we can reach millions who never would have been exposed to the truth about this guy thru the news media. If the 'nam vets had never started this very few mainstream Americans would ever know who this guy was/is. The Liberal news media has its own agenda and the people in power of it are going to use their airwaves to promote their own candidate.

We should aim at the "silent America". The one that actually has to wake up in the am and go to "real jobs"..........Rich
knightowl77
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Great book Reply with quote

I read it in 2 days. I was always knew Kerry was sleaze but now I know why. Will be giving my book to my father-in-law. I just ordered two more that I am going to give to some dems in the family. Maybe it will change their love of Kerry into the contempt he deserves. Exclamation
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: The Domino Effect Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Ive already changed 5 votes "yes Im counting" by sending webpages,"including this one", to fellow LEOs that are Kerry supporters. I still cant figure out why an American Police Officer would ever want to support John Kerry?

The internet is our friend. And with it we can reach millions who never would have been exposed to the truth about this guy thru the news media. If the 'nam vets had never started this very few mainstream Americans would ever know who this guy was/is. The Liberal news media has its own agenda and the people in power of it are going to use their airwaves to promote their own candidate.

We should aim at the "silent America". The one that actually has to wake up in the am and go to "real jobs"..........Rich

I'm counting too, 12 confirmed, so far! I think of it as a "domino effect". I persuaded one person not to vote for Kerry, they know people I don't know and they convince a few of their friends and family not to vote for Kerry, and they in turn convince others....! I got people coming to this website and hearing the truth (and hopefully donating) the same way. It's funny and sad that I never realized the POWER of word of mouth before. We, plain American Citizens, are a tough bunch when the stakes are high. It's inspiring to know we have confidence in the power of "FREE SPEECH", that our vets fought and died for(not just for MSM / degenerate artists Rolling Eyes ), and the electoral process. America is soooo COOL Cool Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: