SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY the GREAT AMERICAN HERO?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DELTREE
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: KERRY the GREAT AMERICAN HERO? Reply with quote

Here is the great American hero in action:

Read this:
http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/staticpages/index.php?page=20040327212235868

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/5/20/92912.shtml

These articles can and should go on and on, If you have one post it
to show our fellow VETS the SHAME of that thing called J.F. Kerry

GOD BLESS the AMERICAN VET.
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: KERRY the GREAT AMERICAN HERO? Reply with quote

DELTREE wrote:
Here is the great American hero in action:
Read this:

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/staticpages/index.php?page=20040327212235868

I thought the author hit the cord with this:

The Communist world understood clearly then what John Kerry even today tries to deny. The anti-war movement typified by the Vietnam Veterans Against the War was not simply a protest movement making a statement that the war in Vietnam was being wrongly waged in the sense that another military strategy might be more successful. No, the VVAW at its core was avowedly anti-American, willing to propagate lies about “war crimes” allegedly committed by American soldiers on a daily basis. The goal of the VVAW's highly publicized demonstrations in Washington, D.C. during April 1971 was to convey one simple message – the United States had lost its moral way in opposing North Vietnam and the Vietcong. As spokesman for the VVAW, John Kerry was happy to trumpet the exact theme the Communist world wanted broadcast.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only Communists and Kerry supporters could be proud of what he did. Thankfully, I was overseas in Germany for most of his antics back then and missed the reports. Morale was bad enough without having a daily dose of John "F"in Kerry dragging us down even more.

And again, I'll ask, how does a person declare himself a "hero" of something he himself said was wrong, criminal, immoral and illegal?

Must have been great to put yourself in for medals to later throw away and today, hang on your walls to show with "pride." I'd have to say he not only abandoned his crew in Vietnam, he also abandoned those he aligned himself with during his anti-war criticisms. Loyalty is a concept totally foreign to him.
TruckSTR
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Only Communists and Kerry supporters could be proud of what he did. Thankfully, I was overseas in Germany for most of his antics back then and missed the reports. Morale was bad enough without having a daily dose of John "F"in Kerry dragging us down even more.

And again, I'll ask, how does a person declare himself a "hero" of something he himself said was wrong, criminal, immoral and illegal?

Must have been great to put yourself in for medals to later throw away and today, hang on your walls to show with "pride." I'd have to say he not only abandoned his crew in Vietnam, he also abandoned those he aligned himself with during his anti-war criticisms. Loyalty is a concept totally foreign to him.

Yep! 'Nuff said.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: