SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A CALL TO PRAYER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everybody who took time off to pray for our president tonight!!!! He is clearly blessed with strength and conviction and determination tonight.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bach04 wrote:
Thank you to everybody who took time off to pray for our president tonight!!!! He is clearly blessed with strength and conviction and determination tonight.

I believe our prayer is answered. Never did I pray so intense like tonight. Thanks GOD!!! Bush clearly won both in style and substance!!
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember to keep praying. We have another debate on Wednesday night and this will be the last time the undecideds will have to hear Bush and Kerry one on one. What they hear on Wednesday will likely stick in their minds the most.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pray for President Bush for tomorrow night.
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MEET YOU AT 7:30 IN THE MEANTIME LET'S ALSO PRAY FOR ALL THOSE WORKING ON THE GW CAMPAIGN , THAT THE OLD AND THE WEAK AND RESOLVE WILL NOT LET THE UNION THUGS PUSH THEM AWAY. PROTECTION FOR THE WORKERS AND VOTERS AND EXPOSURE OF ALL THE DNC'S INVOLVEMENT AND THE UNION'S CRIMES
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proverbs 26:11-12 As a dog returns to his own vomit, so a fool repeats his folly. Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

I am praying that Kerry will continue to prove those verses true and that enough people will see him for who he really is.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**BUMP**

Time to reorg my faithful friends..8:50PM tomorrow night? I say we pray all day if we can..this is it. However, Bush will do fine..why? Tomorrow he will be asked questions about his policies that he bases in faith, integrity and national character..and we all know that W has this won hands down.

But..God needs to hear our voices again..and prayer will keep that alive..

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, about 30 minutes before the debate. Let's pray for about 20-30 minutes. I thank the Lord for his bless in the second debate.
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this is where I found out about Presidential Prayer Team, but anyways, I joined and they are going to surround the debate site with intercessory prayers the night of the debate. I'm not sure how to provide a link so I'll just type it out in case you're interested. Sorry if this has been provided before. Darn, I'm completely computer illiterate. It's Pray the Vote. Maybe someone else has the address.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

concernedgranny wrote:
I don't know if this is where I found out about Presidential Prayer Team, but anyways, I joined and they are going to surround the debate site with intercessory prayers the night of the debate. I'm not sure how to provide a link so I'll just type it out in case you're interested. Sorry if this has been provided before. Darn, I'm completely computer illiterate. It's Pray the Vote. Maybe someone else has the address.

That's right. Here is the website
www.presidentialprayerteam.org/praythevote
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be here.
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here all day praying, and have invited friends to watch the debate and pray. I'll join all that will 30 min. priort (7:30 Texas time).

Lord we put you in rememberance of your word that you desire a praying president for this term, the condition was that we pray, Lord we are meeting your condition therefore let it be done according to the words you have spoken to the hearts of your people. You told Abraham you would have saved a nation for one righteous man, Father our nation needs saving, and many are the righteous in this nation crying out day and night. We are all hand in hand standing here before you, bodly we stand before the throne of grace in our time of need. The Lord is or shepherd and we shall not WANT. Our nation needs and wants a righteous man. Father we ask for forgiveness for the many sins of our people. We ask for mercy for our nation. The greatest form of mercy and grace for us Father is a righteous leader. Arise oh God tonight during the debate and let our nations enemies be scattered. Shatter the teeth of the wicked plans for this nation. In light of this Father we also pray if Chechens have crossed our border that you expose them and show us where they are before harm can be done( Psalm 91) Arise America for the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.

I guess I felt inspired this morning.
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to all the above that we are praying for, please add the following......

Navy Chief:
For protection
For wisdom
For discretion
For access to the MSM
For the right words during interviews
For humility
For believability
For strength and endurance
For encouragement when he gets beaten down (as will happen)

Last edited by homesteader on Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOMEHOW I HAVE MISSED WHAT IS NAVY CHIEF GOING TO DO AND WHERE
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to main forum and read about the NY Sun article. Breaking news about Kerry's discharge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 3 of 20

Jump to: