SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JOE LOCKHART COMMENTS THIS MORNING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: JOE LOCKHART COMMENTS THIS MORNING Reply with quote

Joe Lockhart talking with Stephenopolis this morning
about the closeness in the polls said the Dems are going
to get THEIR TURNOUT on Nov. 2 and this makes a difference
in the polls.

This is what really worries me!

From JB Williams:
What if I told you that an attempt to steal this election is underway, not by anyone’s effort to suppress votes, but rather to count illegal fraudulent votes being manufactured by the Democratic “get out the vote” effort, heavily concentrated in Democratic precincts and American prisons?

What if I told you that the Democratic Party has hired 25,000 attorney’s focused on 17 battleground states where the DNC hopes the vote is close enough to challenge, for the purpose of forcing unsuspecting local election volunteers to accept every voter, legitimate or not?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1240574/posts

Is Lockhart referring to FRAUDULENT VOTES making the difference??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: