SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kERRY MUST NOT BECOME COMMANDER IN CHEIF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keithmichigan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: kERRY MUST NOT BECOME COMMANDER IN CHEIF Reply with quote

Words can not express my gratitude for what you swifties are doing. It is imperative that we keep kerry out of the white house. For him to become our commander in chief is unthinkable.
I have an idea. Be even more bold than you have been and challenge kerry or his minions (His name not capitalized is not a mistake) to sue you for libel every chance you get when you have the view of the public. Make it a loud challenge to get peoples attention. (TV Radio etc) I believe strongly that kind of challenge will affect peoples minds when they go to the polls. Not to mention the publicity it will give your wonderful organization.
I was a infantry squad leader with the 4th I.D. 2nd of the 8th in the mid sixties and I never once seen atrocities committed However I did see a lot of humanitary operations. I have read your book and I know in my heart that it is 100% true.
Know that you are in my prayers and now I’m going to make my 2nd contribution to you because I believe that what you are doing is our best chance to keep that despicable lying ASS (kerry) out of the white house and hopefully even out of the senate.
Thank You all for the further sacrifices you are making for this great country
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Aboard! Keith.

I'm moving your first post to our "Thanks Swiftees!" Forum.

Admin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: