SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0-Dark-30 Ramdom Thoughts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: 0-Dark-30 Ramdom Thoughts. Reply with quote

Kerry has been an anti-war pacifist since the mid 60's; maybe since he could talk given his dad's philosophy. The only change was that he turned into an out of control murderer when he found somebody might actually want to shoot at his effete, self-proclaimed intellectual ass.

He went to Swifts to punch a "military command" ticket for his political CV and to get a suntan while cruising safely off the coast of Vietnam. His only concern was being run over by an unarmed Junk like Kennedy was by a Jap DD. Surprise, Surprise! Rivers and canals? Weapons?.....

Man, he must have really been pissing his pants when Zummie decided to send his sorry ass up a couple of rivers and canals. Hell, the wimp flew out of country with a short-timer's chain so long it was still dragging on the strip at Ton Son Nhut after takeoff. Razz
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm. That might solve the "medals over the wall" question.
He just put them on the end of his short timer's chain and jerked
them back. Twisted Evil

Snipe
garb1015
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: HIS medals Reply with quote

Actually Snipe, I remember reading somewhere on these pages that Kerry did not throw HIS medals over the wall. If that post was correct, he said he FORGOT to bring his medals and there wasn't time to go back home and get them. He was then given some token medals to throw over the wall.
How can you FORGET to bring your medals to a medal tossing ceremony??
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry reached into his fatigue shirt, and pulled the backings off the ribbons on the shirt, took the ribbons and threw them over the fence. At the time, in many interviews, he said that he threw his medals over the fence.

However, recently he said that no, he didn't throw his medals, but his ribbons over the fence. And he further complicated the matter by making the statement that back then ribbons and medals were interchangible in the minds of everybody. So, if you want to look at it according to Kerry's last statement, which makes sense, in that the ribbons you wear are symbolic of the medals earned, so by throwing the ribbons over the fence, was the same thing as throwing the medals, as the medals do represent medals.

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Cam Ranh '71
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Kerry's "medals" Reply with quote

Kerry threw his medals over, but before he said he didn't throw them, but that's only because he threw his MEDALS over not his ribbons which he say's are all the same, only after he denied throwing anything over that darn fence.

It just occured to me tonight after following the Lacey Peterson trial, Scott Peterson and John Kerry are actually in the same BOAT, so to speak. Which one is a better liar? Or more apropos, which is a worse liar?
It's a tough call. Kerry voted for Iraqi funding, but only after he said he didn't, [or visa versa], but fliped floped. Peterson insisted he went fishing only after he said he was golfing. Understand?

Remember; Kerry is the "Haughty French looking Massachusetts democrat, who by the way served in Vietnam."

I say that Kerry did it in the Mekong with his medals in Iraq!! Have a CLUE??

CS in PA
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with b...
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since brilliance is not an option to Kerry, that only leaves the other.

MikeWinn
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Hey Cam Ranh Reply with quote

I was in the AF from 1970 -1980. Started as a gunner on AC-130A's in the 16th SOS RTAFB Ubon, Thailand. Flew in and out of 'THE BAY' numerous times. Flew 67 missions north of charlie. We called ourselves Spooky's even though we flew the 130 Spectre's. It was out of respect for the AC47 Spooky's that didn't make it back. In 1974 went to FE school for 141's and went to Charleston in the 76th MAS and logged more than 4000 hours until I separated in 1980. Dedicated to Rico.
KIA March 14, 1971. Love ya man.

GunnerMike
Spectre Gunner and 141 FE
Dedicated to Rico. KIA March 14, 1971.
Love ya man.
Tad Belknap
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
maybe since he could talk given his dad's philosophy
you I'd love to know more about Kerry's family and background, the family he grew up in. We know virtually zero about the man in that regard....brothers? sisters?....fill me in if you know.
My understanding his that he went to a european boarding school before Yale.
MikeWinn
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish to hell he would go back to Europe, and STAY!!

GunnerMike
Spectre Gunner and 141 FE
Dedicated to Rico. KIA March 14, 1971.
Love ya man.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tad Belknap wrote:
Quote:
maybe since he could talk given his dad's philosophy
you I'd love to know more about Kerry's family and background, the family he grew up in. We know virtually zero about the man in that regard....brothers? sisters?....fill me in if you know.
My understanding his that he went to a european boarding school before Yale.

Start by reading the following series from the Globe
http://www.boston.com/globe/nation/packages/kerry/
Tad Belknap
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go....why he plans on bringing the euro model here....I work with an interesting international mix and a swedish guy I was talking to told me two things that really flabergasted me....
1- the most common male name in sweden now is Mohammed
2- flying the swedish flag from non governmental building is highly discouraged,except on "flag day"....for fear of acting over nationalistic....
I realize what I just wrote is hard to believe,but this guy was irrate and serious.
This is where the liberal visionaries would like to lead us....too bad they don't realize the fundamental Islamist are waiting to gut them ( and their silly notions) alive.
If that day were ever to come I'd only hope to be far enough back in line to watch a few of them,liberals, go first.....
Bwahahahahahahaha
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Aboard Mike and Ted, batten down the hatches, hold your noses, and jump right in!

Mike, I was Korat in 72 as a Security Police K9! Sa-Wa-Dee-Khup! Kun-Sa-Bi-Dee-Rue-Khup?

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: