SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A special Thank You to John O'Neill
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7rrfs
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: A special Thank You to John O'Neill Reply with quote

God bless you for your tireless work for the country.

And thanks to all the Swiftvets for my parade.

Sp5 PDH
USArmy

Vietnam Service
Vietnam Campaign

ps
the best hundred bucks I ever spent
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me add my very special thanks to one of America's finest patriots, John O'Neill. I remember watching all those years ago his confrontation with John Kerry on the Dick Cavett Show. Little did I realize then that someday Kerry would be running for President. Imagine my surprise and delight when I first heard about John O'Neill stepping to the forefront in the fight against John Kerry in 2004. Your book is amazing and should become required reading in all of our schools.

It is my firm belief that your personal resolve and strength of character are what made the SwiftVets as potent a force as they are. There is no doubt that without the SwiftVets Bush would likely have lost this election. I only hope that the history writers give you, John O'Neill, the honor and credit that you deserve.

Sir, you are a true American Patriot. May God Bless you and yours.
ScottyDog
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush needs to thank John and let him know how much he appreciates his efforts to expose the great pretender.

IMHO- With out the Swift Boat Veterans, GW would not be president this morning

Good Job John O'Neil, you are truly an American Hero and God is smiling because of your efforts.
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too want to give thanks to John O'Neill, the Swiftboat and POWs veteran, all of our courageous military and all the members of this forum for their tireless efforts.

I again believe in the wisdom of the American people and in the power of truth.

Thank you sooo much.

Do Gooder
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Thanks John from Truegrit Reply with quote

John,

You and the Swiftees made the difference, you broke the back on the Kerry campaign's momentum in the Summer, giving a chance for the Bush Cheney breakout. You did this despite the wall of hostility and bias that you encountered from the mainstream media -- which simply dismissed your very credible documentation and arguments, forensically very solid evidence, out of hand.

We beat the bias of the media. And we prevented a man who betrayed his fellow comrades in arms from entering the White House.

This has special meaning for me personally. I was at Harvard teaching in 71-72, the very year that Kerry was testifying before the Senate. I remember how the radical Leftwing "brownshirts" (the Leftwing equivalent of the Nazi's SA in the 30's) sought to repress the freedom of faculty and students at Harvard, with intimidation and violence. Kerry signed on with the radical Left. The media failed mightily in its duty to expose his background, his trips to Paris, his military service records. But the American people came through!

I always vowed that I would do all in my power to prevent a member of the radical Left, which sadly the Democratic Party in Mass, my state, has drifted towards, from coming to power. I cannot thank you enough for your service to our nation.

Ted Harwood
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

You achieved heroic status during this election. Your brilliance and the calm you exhibited as you were relentlessly attacked by Kerry's sycophants qualify you as the Man of the Year. If anyone doubts your effectiveness I simply ask them to watch the videos of Lawrence O'Donnell's and Chris Matthews' psychotic episodes that passed as "interviews."

You never lost faith. You never relented.

You won.

You are a true American hero. I have absolutely no idea how many medals you may or may not have, because you are unlike those who use such things to advance your career, but you deserve the Congressional Medal of Honor for saving this country.

Thank you.

Jack
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John O'Neill, you are a true American Hero for your dedication to your fellow Veterans and to this country! Would you please consider running for president in 2008?
Chris in Tennessee
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

Once again you have served and sacrificed for our great republic. You stoud your ground with courage and conviction against the likes of Bill O'reilly, Chris Matthews and the rest of the MSM.

You are my hero and you always will be. One day I will tell my children the story of how you and your fellow Swifties saved our country from a pathetic turn-coat like John Kerry. You deserve to be remembered and honored for generations to come.

May God Bless you sir and your fellow Swiftvets,

Chris
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jack white wrote:

You are a true American hero. I have absolutely no idea how many medals you may or may not have, because you are unlike those who use such things to advance your career, but you deserve the Congressional Medal of Honor for saving this country.

Thank you.

Jack

How about a MEDAL of FREEDOM? That is the least Bush can do.
USAF66-70
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen, amen, and amen! God bless John O'Neill and the Swiftboat and POW veterans!

Fred H.
Atlanta GA
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John -

My heartfelt thanks.

To paraphrase: you didn't tire, you didn't falter - and you didn't fail.
armyairbournebrat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am grateful to you John. You have put up with some of the worst media abuse to show the world who John Kerry really is. They have said it in the media "if not for the swift boat guys". One media expert said they thought those ads were the only ones that made any real difference in this election!

I am concerned about how much G. bush can do for you publicly because he has been accused of being behind the swiftboat campaign, which is sad because the truth is the Swift Boat Veterans were behind their president and once again the protector of their country even the ones who did not deserve it.

CONGRATS TO A FINE GROUP
you have much to be proud of
stevieboy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair winds and following seas always, John. You are a real naval officer!
jam292
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

...John for helping in the cause to expose the truth about John Kerry and propel our President to re-election. God Bless Pres. Bush, and Joh O'Neill.
-Mass resident
sdlmd
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John:

A grateful nation thanks you. First for your service and sacrifice 35years ago, and again for your devotion to getting the truth out this year. Without you, the outcome could have been very different.

It can't have been easy absorbing the vicious abuse of the angry left, week after week. But you persevered, and you have changed the world.

Thanks.

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: