SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Bashes Our Volunteer Military
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RivanG
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Kerry Bashes Our Volunteer Military Reply with quote

Just saw this on FreeRepublic...

Tonight's "John Ziegler Show" on KFI 640AM in Southern CA played a clip from Senator John F Kerry's appearance at Pomona College with candidate Phil Angelides, Democrat for CA governor.

At the event, Kerry had this to say about our brave military volunteers:

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

Listen to audio clip from John Ziegler's show where Kerry bashes our volunteer military here...

http://www.mediamax.com/rolloncherry/Hosted/Kerry-Bashes-Volunteer-Military.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuMWiQ6r2o

Last edited by RivanG on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, sKerry doesn't believe comments as this matter. Just like in his 1971 bashing of us, calling us monsters and murderers, even though he said he didn't mean that, his words hurt and are designed to propel his career forward.

The left has pulled out the stops in their efforts at regrabbing power. I don't put anything past them, even lies and deceit, more than ever.

From my junk emails I received today, Clinton Lies, Kerry Cries
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This swaggering, arrogant, elitist "windsurfing dilletante" (see Eleanor Clift) is incapable of suppressing his own self-absorption and contempt of those "beneath" him and his. From a recent speech in Austin at Lance Armstrong's "LiveStrong" event...

Quote:
So I'm in "W" country folks. I was telling Lance I was out for a bike ride in the Austin hills and a couple of bubbas came by in their SUV's and they waved at me...with one finger..."

There's a country full of "bubbas" out there Kerry...and they've got your number.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this latest slam by sKerry is rapidly spreading throughout the internet tonight, my guess is by tomorrow afternoon, we will hear how his words were "misquoted," taken out of context" or "misrepresented."

This bufoon just can't stop tripping over his own tongue. But, he does it eloquently Rolling Eyes Wink

What a loser!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can catch John Ziegler's show at 10PM EST here. Might be an interesting listen this evening.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and, at 10:30 AM EST, Laura Ingraham is is having a field day at Kerry's expense...

http://www2.krla870.com/listen/

...and Drudge has it now...this is getting good...

http://www.drudgereport.com/

...and he links to the video, now on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuMWiQ6r2o

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's time for a rerun of skerry's education/IQ history as uncovered during the last election. Wasn't there some comment about "I was drinking the night before the test"?
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At 11:30 AM EST, Drudge has gone RED with the story (can a siren be next?) and Tony Snow has called for a Kerry apology to our troops.
Tall Texan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: A note for History. Reply with quote

Part correct.

Kerry himself seems to be saying, "I, John Kerry was stupid and joined the Navy".

Kerry voted for the war in Iraq, so seems he himself as a unSenator is sending these dumb Americans off to war.

Kerry is our best thing going, we need this no good liar, loon commie, kept man out talking 24/7.

He is doing his Christmas Tree "tinsel" thing hanging himself from a limb and twisting in his own hot air.

Thanks Lt. Kerry you always fail the U.S.A, we can count on you.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Drudge...McCain weighs in...

Drudge Report wrote:
FLASH: McCain Calls On Kerry To Apologize
Tue Oct 31 2006 11:43:14 ET

Senator Kerry owes an apology to the many thousands of Americans serving in Iraq, who answered their country's call because they are patriots and not because of any deficiencies in their education. Americans from all backgrounds, well off and less fortunate, with high school diplomas and graduate degrees, take seriously their duty to our country, and risk their lives today to defend the rest of us in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere.

They all deserve our respect and deepest gratitude for their service. The suggestion that only the least educated Americans would agree to serve in the military and fight in Iraq, is an insult to every soldier serving in combat, and should deeply offend any American with an ounce of appreciation for what they suffer and risk so that the rest of us can sleep more comfortably at night. Without them, we wouldn't live in a country where people securely possess all their God-given rights, including the right to express insensitive, ill-considered and uninformed remarks.

END

DrudgeReport
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else see the supreme irony? sKerry has just "swiftboated" (in the liberal vernacular) ALL present and past serving military!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Script: double irony: sKerry "swiftboated" (as we use the word) himself, by revealing the truth about himself!

Last edited by Anker-Klanker on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Limbaugh is leading with this Kerry outrage, and the following **Unsourced** Kerry response has been reported...

Quote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 31, 2006

Statement of John Kerry Responding to Republican Distortions, Pathetic Tony Snow Diversions and Distractions

Washington – Senator John Kerry issued the following statement in response to White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, assorted right wing nut-jobs, and right wing talk show hosts desperately distorting Kerry’s comments about President Bush to divert attention from their disastrous record:

“If anyone thinks a veteran would criticize the more than 140,000 heroes serving in Iraq and not the president who got us stuck there, they're crazy. This is the classic G.O.P. playbook. I’m sick and tired of these despicable Republican attacks that always seem to come from those who never can be found to serve in war, but love to attack those who did.

I’m not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium, or doughy Rush Limbaugh, who no doubt today will take a break from belittling Michael J. Fox’s Parkinson’s disease to start lying about me just as they have lied about Iraq. It disgusts me that these Republican hacks, who have never worn the uniform of our country lie and distort so blatantly and carelessly about those who have.

The people who owe our troops an apology are George W. Bush and Dick Cheney who misled America into war and have given us a Katrina foreign policy that has betrayed our ideals, killed and maimed our soldiers, and widened the terrorist threat instead of defeating it. These Republicans are afraid to debate veterans who live and breathe the concerns of our troops, not the empty slogans of an Administration that sent our brave troops to war without body armor.

Bottom line, these Republicans want to debate straw men because they’re afraid to debate real men. And this time it won’t work because we’re going to stay in their face with the truth and deny them even a sliver of light for their distortions. No Democrat will be bullied by an administration that has a cut and run policy in Afghanistan and a stand still and lose strategy in Iraq.”
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote about his slandorous remarks this morning

[url] http://hangrightpolitics.com/2006/10/31/latest-insult-to-our-servicemen-from-john-kerry/

[/url]

I <b>do not</b> and <b>will not</b> accept an opology from that *******!!!
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush opines this morning that Kerry may have given Republicans a gift. As the Dems were settling back for the final week, staying mostly quiet and savoring their 'inevitable' victory, Kerry has peeled back the scab and given undecideds and stay-at-homes an incentive to get out and vote.

Kerry may wind up being celebrated as the one-man gang who couldn't shoot straight.

Schadow
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be the October surprise, but not the ones the Democrats wanted!!!!

Kerry is dispicable!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: