SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill Middendorf comments on Kerry Discharge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pajamahadeen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Hammer2 wrote:
I predict that after Bush wins tomorrow we will see a media feeding frenzy as the dominant media culture suddenly discovers the "inconsistancies" in Kerry's record and launches a full investigation of their loser.

Thanks, Hammer2 - you could well be correct on this - at this point, all bets are off as to how leftstream media will spin this once the traitor craters.

One thing is for sure - starting at about 10pm tomorrow night, the media will be in full hand-wringing mode, wailing and wondering how they could have all been led so astray by these polls. (The same polls that are so obviously flawed to outright slanted to us mere mortals! LOL!)

As for the the Hilldebeast - www.stophillarypac.org ! Smile

I'll make my own prediction.. bookmark it..

If.. and that's a BIG if.. John F'n Kerry wins tomorrow.. we will see celebrations in the streets of Iran, Syria, and any of the other Radical Islamist states.. On the other hand, if Bush wins.. expect silence.
securitymom
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of all the outrageous aspects of this year's presidential campaign, nothing exceeds the Old Media's overt mission to defeat President Bush. They've always been biased, but this year, they barely tried to hide it.

Because of their bias, a large number of people remain in the dark about who John Kerry really is, which is alarming. I dare say that if they had not sheltered Kerry's past and his official record, if they hadn't conspired with Democrats to bring down President Bush, Kerry would be lucky to receive 40 percent of the popular vote.

Why do I say that? Simply because Kerry's left-wing beliefs are drastically out of step with a substantial majority of Americans. The only reason our elections have been so close in recent years is that the Old Media has helped to conceal that the liberal fringe has overtaken the Democratic Party. It is the party of Michael Moore, Howard Dean and, yes, John Kerry.

If the nation were truly divided along ideological lines, John Kerry wouldn't have to go to such lengths to conceal his support for gay marriage, his unabashed support of abortion, his discomfort with America's autonomy over its own national security, his aversion to national defense, his persistent opposition to the CIA, his consistent sympathy for Communist regimes and his commitment to punishing earned wealth and productivity.

Kerry's liberalism is not all the Old Media have hidden. They have shielded major portions of his past and sugarcoated others. They have deliberately ignored bona fide allegations against Kerry, some of which are substantiated by his own damning admissions. They've not only abrogated their duty to investigate Kerry's conduct, they've often refused to report it at all.

Credible claims have been made that John Kerry: cavorted with the North Vietnam enemy in Paris; was present at a meeting in Kansas City in 1971 where serious discussions occurred among his close anti-war confidantes about assassinating U.S. senators; perjuriously testified of alleged atrocities "routinely" committed by American troops in Vietnam; suborned other perjurious testimony in furtherance of his antiwar agenda; grossly exaggerated his own combat exploits and injuries and shamelessly lobbied for medals.

Kerry's own statements prove he committed war atrocities himself; that he wasn't in Cambodia during Christmas despite the experience being "seared" in his memory, and that he couldn't have been entitled to at least one of his Purple Hearts because no enemy fire was involved.

Any of these things alone would be sufficient to disqualify a Republican candidate for office. Taken together, they are devastating. But the Old Media remain uninterested.

Their response to a quarter of a thousand decorated Vietnam Swift Boat heroes decrying John Kerry's Vietnam record and anti-war activities has been to slander them and attack their credibility based on tenuous and unsubstantiated alleged connections between them and certain Republican groups. In stark contrast, they have pursued the non-story of President Bush's honorable National Guard service at least five separate
times.

Even worse, the Old Media have been sordid coconspirators with Democrats throughout the campaign. Dan Rather and CBS participated with Democratic thugs in a forged documents scandal against President Bush and, when caught, unrepentantly stood by the "accuracy" of their fraudulent
story.

ABC's political director Mark Halperin issued a memo directing his staff to be tougher on Bush than Kerry in their debate coverage. Newsweek's Evan Thomas boasted that the Old Media would deliver Kerry some 15 points in the popular vote. The New York Times and CBS did an October hit piece on the mythical missing explosives at al-Qaqaa. "Sixty Minutes" delivered another preposterous last-ditch hit on President Bush Sunday before the election alleging he hasn't properly equipped our troops in Iraq.

Worst of all, the Old Media have refused to insist that Kerry respond to any of the allegations about his Vietnam, antiwar or Senate records. They have participated with him in a cover up of Watergate proportions about these and his failure to sign Form 180 to release his military records.

They have exhibited a striking incuriosity concerning credible charges that there is something fishy about Kerry's medals. And now, as unfathomable as it may seem, they are ignoring potentially serious questions about the history and status of Kerry's discharge from the Navy.

Can you imagine the lengths to which these "objective pursuers of truth" would have gone had just a fraction of these credible charges surfaced against President Bush?

Only after the election will we learn the full truth about John Kerry, whether he wins or loses. And I suspect it's going to shock the daylights out of America.

All pages copyright David Limbaugh 1994-2004

http://www.davidlimbaugh.com/2004.htm

(edited to add link - EJ)
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In view of the Privacy Act of 1974 and the fact that there will never be any official willing to break the law, the only means of exposing the fraud is to make a very solid case that doesn't require the actual discharge papers. This means doing your homework and laying out the available information in a very orderly and logical manner that can be followed by anyone. This will allow them to come to the proper conclusion on their own. Lots of murder cases have been successfully tried without a body. This is no different.
What needs doing is displaying the actual discharge from the Kerry site and pointing out the discrepancies. Use his testimony against him wherever possible. Make a very very detailed and strictly chronological timeline of his activities and when every event occurred. You will need the date he left active duty, the date of his various adventures at Winter Soldier, testimony before congress, Paris, FBI records and timelines, etc. If this is all laid out properly any reader will be able to arrive at the conclusion that Kerry was a VC collaborator and was dealt with by the service accordingly.
We will NEVER get his discharge papers, forget even trying. It can be done without them.
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
In view of the Privacy Act of 1974 and the fact that there will never be any official willing to break the law, the only means of exposing the fraud is to make a very solid case that doesn't require the actual discharge papers. This means doing your homework and laying out the available information in a very orderly and logical manner that can be followed by anyone. This will allow them to come to the proper conclusion on their own. Lots of murder cases have been successfully tried without a body. This is no different.
What needs doing is displaying the actual discharge from the Kerry site and pointing out the discrepancies. Use his testimony against him wherever possible. Make a very very detailed and strictly chronological timeline of his activities and when every event occurred. You will need the date he left active duty, the date of his various adventures at Winter Soldier, testimony before congress, Paris, FBI records and timelines, etc. If this is all laid out properly any reader will be able to arrive at the conclusion that Kerry was a VC collaborator and was dealt with by the service accordingly.
We will NEVER get his discharge papers, forget even trying. It can be done without them.

Again I ask...

Exactly where is the lack of credibility in defending one's country? If Kerry was being credible then I could see a credibility issue. However, since he is not, I don't.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: BOR Reply with quote

Bor just finished interviewing GWB, then at end made comment
(and tomorrow we will see if john kerry can overcome swiftvet challengee
love that comment
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any chance Hannity is going to break this on H&C?
armyairbournebrat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent another letter to sean hannity. I have probably sent 5 in the last few days. I probably sent 500+ emails.
Keep the faith
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About voting in Florida: #1 You have to sign affidavit of Flordia residency in front of a Notary, who then sends you for FL Driver License.

When we registered to vote in Florida in 1990 we had to show a bill from any Utility company + Florida Driver License.

When we moved from Pinellas to Manatee county in 1997 we had to show a bill from any Utility company + Florida Driver License.

WHEN WE VOTE (even though we are personally known to all the poll workers) we are required to produce our Florida registration card AND our Florida Driver License.
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandawg actually I said the PA protects Kerry. It is the information in the documents that is protected not just the actual release of the documents. Anyone could file a Freedom of Information Act request for the documents and they have (Archives?- whatever agency had them) so many days to release them. After the time period passes you can file in U.S District Court for their release. Then other parties, like Kerry. will get involved to protect his privacy. I think Judicial Watch has filed a complaint in U.S. District Court for release of the documents.

Also good pick-up whoever noticed that Kerry was using weasel words in saying I posted what was released. The Kerryites do not get or do not want to understand the difference.

Again, just tell the MSM that the two articles lead to the conclusion he is afraid what the records will say about his dishonorable service.
JackMcC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting stuff...but too little too late. This won't impact the election even a little bit. Nobody will definitively say that he got a LTH Discharge. It's mere speculation at this point.

Good effort all around, though guys.

Good night, and God Bless America.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More info from tothepoint news. Got this email this evening. Includes additional Middledorf statements.

TO THE POINT ELECTION EVE HEADS UP #2

I have just been informed by Republican volunteers in southern Pennsylvania that registered Republicans 65 years and older are being systematically called and told that the location of their polling place has been moved, then given a wrong address.

Hundreds of Republican volunteers are now having to call these senior voters up and tell them about the dirty trick and to go to their regular polling place.

If any of you have heard of similar dirty tricks in your area, please let me know at drjack@tothepointnews.com

Bill Middendorf called me to explain that he can not publicly reveal details about John Kerry’s Other Than Honorable (OTH) Discharge as it would be a violation of the Privacy Act. He does, however, have complete confidence in Mark Sullivan, who was Bill’s Judge Advocate General when Bill was Secretary of the Navy, and who has revealed that Kerry’s OTH was expunged by Jimmy Carter.

The story is now up on WorldNetDaily. For some strange reason, perhaps Matt Drudge's antipathy to the military, Drudge refuses to run it. The New York Sun will carry an article about it, written by Tom Lipscomb, tomorrow.

The story of Kerry's OTH, breaking on election eve and election day, will have an impact.

Jack Wheeler
To The Point - The Oasis for Rational Conservatives
http://www.tothepointnews.com

(edited to remove html tags - EJ)

Zell Miller
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just getting home and catching up with what has gone on during the day. Sounds like Great News is breaking, 3 or 4 days too late maybe but breaking.

I had an idea coming home, listening to Sean. The VERY BEST person to call these shows in the morning is an active soldier and one stationed outside the country if possible. I heard a soldier call in (can't remember the country, mideastern I believe) and that gave me this idea. Active soldiers - especially those stationed outside the country, get PRIORITY with the screeners and the hosts of the shows will give more latitude and respect to them. The hosts will let a soldier get off topic of what they told the screener and not as quick to cut them off.
jenn-south
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
I just got a call from the Kerry Campaign (I'm here in Ohio) and they asked me for my support of Kerry. I asked her several questions. Whether he has released all of his records. She said yes, he's made them public a long time ago. I said has he signed Standard Form 180 --she said "yes". I told her that wasnt true, she said yes it was. Then I got into her over the discharge and she kept saying he got an honorable discharge, and I went on about the "Other Than Honorable" discharge, then asked her if she worked for the Kerry Campaign, she said yes. Then asked if she knew about the NY Sun Thomas Lipscomb story --she said "YES" --so they are actually training their callers about the story! I then went into the Middendorf story and at this point I was getting ticked off, and she finally asked me why I didn't seem to support John Kerry. WRONG QUESTION! So I went into the meetings with the N. Vietnamese and not releasing his records and being deceitful to the American public. I went on for about 10 minutes with her rarely interrupting me. I felt it was the LEAST i could do as it would at least keep her from making other calls to potential voters. The phone call came from an area code of (212) ---anybody know where that is? To sum it up they are still claiming he released ALL his military records, and I directly asked her if he got a discharge before his upgrade to honorable and she said "NO". I'm aware this isnt an official campaign response, but they have obviously been trained and know what to say and how to handle the issue. And they are for SURE aware of the Lipscomb story in the NY Sun!!! Very Happy

212 I believe is washington, d.c
stcromwell99
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jenn-south wrote:

Actually NY, NY
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

No, 202 is DC. 212 is NYC.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: