SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Max on mission to Crawford to stop SBV ads?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you won't hear this on any MSM. State legislator Patterson, among those that met Mad Max at the gate said,
"All Mr. Kerry has to do is sign standard form 180"

love it....
rjas77
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjas77 wrote:
well...I'm over posting at Johnkerry.com...scroll to page seven...rbeez. what would you like me to say?[/url]

I'm still posting here HERE about this same topic...Does anyone want me to add anything? Should I stay or leave?
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it disprespectful if i rename Rassman and Cleland as John Kerry's Band of Blunderers?
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a sick propaganda attempt and is failing. Also the audacity of Kerry to suggest that Rummy resign for Abu Grahib when he trashed and stabbed in the back all vets!! And wants to be CinC what a bastard
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me for asking, but was Jim Rasmussen a Green Beret or is he a Swift Boat veteran? I think he was a Green Beret. If so, he is part of the "great others" that Kerry still accuses of war crimes. Interesting?
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max Cleland just bled the last drop of sympathy out of his self-inflicted war wounds. President Bush gave him a cushy job withthe Government after he lost is senate bid. What an disgusting ingrate. He's not THAT pitiful.
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: hypocrisy Reply with quote

Max Cleland's letter to Bush (which he tried to deliver in Crawford, TX in a grandstand play worthy of Michael Moore's trademark badgering), contains this sentence:

Quote:
"The question is, where is George Bush's honor? The question is where is his shame?" Cleland asked. "To attack a fellow veteran who has distinguished himself ... in combat, regardless of the political combat involved, is disgraceful."

Yes, Max. That's the whole point of the latest Swifties ad: Kerry not only "attacked fellow veterans" by calling them war criminals, he attacked service men and women still fighting in the field, people he so quickly abandoned and betrayed at his first opportunistic moment out. Kerry added to the pain and agony of our POWs in Hanoi. Kerry allied himself knowingly and willingly with people claiming to be vets in VVAW who weren't and he took their lies and added some of his own as the VVAw leader and spokesman in his testimony before the Senate in 1971. He now parades as a hero in a war he called a "mistake," bragging about a service he once called criminal. How about that for disgrace, Max? Where, sir, is your honor? Where is your shame, that you support this Judas in sailor's clothing? How long do we keep giving you a pass for your outrageous, demagogic harangues?

Kerry and his amen pals are freaking out because a much bigger "band of brothers" than his are going to vote against him. Thanks to the SBVT ads, just in this last week only, he's dropped in the polls of the veteran vote by some 15%.

Kerry, like all cowards, just can't take the heat. Keep "bringing it on," Swifties. That SOB asked for it.

Larry
USWORHOCKEY
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody needs to remember one simple fact, Kerry can't campaign on his Senate record period. The "reporting for duty" was his only chance of any credibility in even his own eyes. Rassman is making a fool everytime he opens his mouth, he has been thrust in the lead Kerry mouthpiece. Just think how much it eats Kerry's heart out that Rassman's story keeps changin. "I am not attacking Rassman, he's just so far over his head he really is drowning this time"! To have Max go to Crawford was even sad for me to see, I hate seeing once dignified people sink to pleading on a deaf ear. I HAVE NEVER HEARD THE MEDIA BLAST THE LEFT LIKE THEY DID TODAY OVER THIS SITUATION!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you hear the media blast the left for this stunt. ABC radio news at the top of the hour is spewing the SwiftVets are puppets of the evil Bush news, oh yes and they have the same lawyer...

Where is the blast?
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say, try again, but next time bring Jane Fonda and Michael Moore. We'll bring our own camera, thank you.
USWORHOCKEY
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNN for once took em to task. Wolfe Blitzer raised his voice when the Left kept dancin around. Remember this "circus" is free advertisement. You have to really have a weak mind to buy into what these fools did to themselves. ABC can't even be taken with any seriousness.
notjfk
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live about 15 minutes from Crawford...... I went to the Michael Moore film in crawford along with other friends. We protested the heck out of all the liberals, with signs and shouts. I would love to somehow protest this issue out there. I wonder if anyone is doing it? I dont think they let you get very close to the ranch. I dont even know where it is really. I kind of just want to drive out there and ask around though. Im sure the people at the coffee shop would say. Theres so much National media there, but I dont know how youd get on TV....youd have to get in that shot where they report from with the haybale and barn in the back...and ive heard thats like a mile away from Pres Bushs ranch..
Taylor
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's great what the Dems are doing!

See, the more they try the more controversy they cause therefore giving the SBVT much more exposure/awareness.

The worst they and the media could do is just let the ads run without making any issue of them. Just like many of the MoveOn ads which have come and gone by quickly.

So my message to Kerry: keep bringing it on! lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: