SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vets & ACDU Only - Muster Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Music to our ears! Smile

Welcome Aboard!

P.S. Did you ever get to play the Richard Rogers "Victory At Sea" medley?
Navy Vet.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome. Hey , I was in the Navy, remember? How could I have not played it over and over many times. Great Works! Great experience.

I joined this site to learn more about why the the Swift Boat guys are so against Kerry. What troubles me is why we don't see more of this in the media. Might as well be counted and blow my horn for Bush. Not sure how this will go over, but this former Navy trumpet player isn't from Hollywood.

Thank you for your service to our country
USN 06 Sept 72 - 21 Sept. 76
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, "Victory At Sea." Music to this aging guys ears. I loved that show gorwing up. Once I got a computer, I looked for and downloaded all the music I could find for it, enough to make a double CD set.

Since then, I understand it is available for purchase, although I don't know where.

One thing I'll hand you Navy Guys, ya'll sure had good music to your old shows Laughing
tngator
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took the 'easy' route ---> USAF 1987-1995. Smile
americal
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reporting in Reply with quote

Thanks,
Americal div Chu Lai, 68-69, 765Trans Vung Tau 69-71. Keep up the good work.
ordyman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

I was in the Navy from June 77 - June 80...i was an aviation ordnanceman

A6E, A7E, AH-1, A4......currently work for the Navy as a civilian...25 years in avionic technician woke, F18, A6E, AV8B...currently in the Infosec world.....

Go Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
delta77
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USAF FAC (ground) 1966-1970, Thailand 1966-67, Vietnam 1967-69, A-7D Test Team until late '70. USMC 1971-1976, Attached (Recon) 2/9/3rd MarDiv 1975 Mayaguez. Combat Disabled 1975, boarded out (after hospital stay, rehab) 1976.

Like a "feller" told me yesterday, I would follow G. Bush into the bowels of hell, but I would not follow J. Kerry into an Outback Steak House if he was buying.

Thanks for the outlet, fellows.
jumblies
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signing in

USAF 88-92 Security police, enlisted.
College, Medical School and now in residency in the SE. I got my start in military, and now am a physician... a little bit of a switch.

What could be more hated than a lying liberal veteran who partners with a "little guy" who got rich off multimillion dollar malpractice settlements.

Kerry and Edwards. It's like they were made for each other.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To our newcomers - welcome aboard!

There is an overwhelming amount of information stored in this bulletin board - make yourself at home, read the old threads, participate where you want to.

Thanks for joining us!
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Here we go Reply with quote

Just found the thread here.
I was in the Navy as a Damage Controlman on board the USS Conolly DD 979 from 28 Nov1990 to 28 Nov 1994, Did a four year turn and got out. the change from Bush to Clinton was more then I could stand.
I Ended up in the Gulf for Desert Shield in 1991 and again for arms interdiction in 1994, in the Redsea, all in all setting all the crap aside its the best thing that I have done. I dont believe I will ever have Friends like that again.
Hope Im not over stepping my bounds here since Im not a Vet from Vietnam, But stumbling onto this web sight has given me more info on that punk Kerry then anywhere else and for that Thanks.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Speiss, all veterans are welcome here, combat or no, Vietnam era or no... welcome aboard.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing me aboard.
AboveThe Best
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Served as an Army Aviator 1959- 1963. I salute you all and hope this group gets the honor and recognition it deserves in the exposing of The Truth.
O-3
MOS: 1980
NoDonkey
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Vets Only! Report for Duty Here! Reply with quote

administrator wrote:
Welcome to our "Veterans Only" Forum.

As a courtesy to your fellow vets, please "check-in" with a brief description of your military background.

Welcome Aboard! and Thanks For Your Service!

15 years Navy, the last few years in the reserves, CDR (sel). Gulf War I veteran, volunteered for the latest conflict but haven't been called up yet.

Don't want to get much more specific than that as there are (unfortunately) trolls on these boards who would love to damage a military career.

I want to thank the administrators of this board for serving our country in the past and now by exposing the truth about John Kerry.
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: John Kerry is indeed "Unfit for Commnad" Reply with quote

My name is Aaron Greenwood. I served as a medic with the 173ed Airborne Brigade (separate) from February 1967 to February 1968. I was attached to E Troop 17th Cavalry until I came down with Malaria. After recovering in Cam Ranh Bay I served the rest of my tour with Brigade HHC.

John Kerry’s betrayal of the Vietnam Vet is on the record both in print and on film. He cannot deny his past. The mainstream media is hell bent on defeating President Bush. If the press spent one thousandth of the time they have spent “investigating” the President’s National Guard pay records then Kerry would not be the Democratic Party nominee. So, I would like to thank the Swift Boat Vets who started this site for taking positive steps in exposing the big lie of John Kerry Vietnam War Hero. Hopefully, in time, the media will not be able to ignore the “complete Kerry Record”.

I cannot express the anger I felt when I saw the picture of an arrogant Kerry saluting the nation with the words “reporting for duty”. It was an arrogant and disrespectful scripted Hollywood moment. This is the man who slandered the Vietnam Vet in front of the world using his Vietnam service to promote his own self-interest. His arrogance is astounding.

He takes the side of the French and Germans over that of our nation. He would submit our autonomy to a corrupt UN. He chooses to use rhetoric to slander the President and weaken our will in the War on Terror for his personal gain. (Sound familiar) Like the title of the book by Swift Boat Veterans John E. O’Neill and Jerome R. Corsi He is “Unfit for Command”. I will do what I can to help defeat John Kerry for President of the United States. agreenwo@comcast.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 10 of 47

Jump to: