SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sink Kerry Swiftly" Bump Sticks Are Now Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looking for addresses. Tina is to get back to me today. I've also contacted Grayeagle at Mudville Gazette who just went to Iraq and I have a call in to Ollie North. I'll keep you posted, Ron.
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
Still looking for addresses. Tina is to get back to me today. I've also contacted Grayeagle at Mudville Gazette who just went to Iraq and I have a call in to Ollie North. I'll keep you posted, Ron.

I apologize, in advance, if this has already been proffered, but would www.anysoldier.us be helpful?

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening "bump" for the benefit of Bill O'Reilly Premium Members. C'mon, fellow PMers, please purchase at least a few "Sink Kerry Swiftly" bumper stickers. They're being offered for a buck apiece by ThaLeena, you can get a Lot of 100 for free, or you can contribute $80 for 100, including shipping. Less than 6 weeks until election day. Let's get busy, folks. Smile

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Swing states Reply with quote

I would get/order some but I am in a Southern state that is going for Bush in a big way. You supporters in swing/must have states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, even Maine, and Washington need to get the stickers and plaster them everywhere.

"Damn the polls, full speed ahead."
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:

100 Stickers arrived and are being deployed....

I'm getting very positive feedback....

New Jersey is IN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scott

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GO JOISEY!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
ASPB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

100 free ready to ship! Lots more available at $80 a hundred shipping included.

Come on Folks! Let's Sink Kerry Swiftly!
Jack Lewis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NortonPete wrote:
Up the price to $7.00 and sell them individually on this site.
I'm not buying 50 because I'll need to go
to a Home Depot and sticker every bumper and then
need to dispath the lone Kerry supporter with a wisk broom.

I'll buy one and stay out of trouble Twisted Evil

Buy a pack and then resell them for $3 a piece. Send a dollar of it to the swift vets, and keep the rest for profit. Problem solved. Everyone wins (well, except Kerry, but then that's the point)
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaleena - BUMP. I've sent you a PM
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this SOOOO seserves a bump. I typed my right address this time Embarassed
ASPB

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok!

Thanks to the generosity of Ron Wise and Ed Randolph (find them if you can Laughing ) the cost of this project has been recovered less about $150, which I'm eating.

I still have 10 lots of 100 that I'd love to see distributed in battleground states. I'll ship them free ( 2nd day FedEx paid by me) to those willing to distribute them but it would be nice if recipients wound send a check for $25 to cover shipping and handling. There is no obligation required, just the honor we share. Shipments will be made on request without waiting for the arrival of checks.

Lots of 50 are available if you're willing to pay for the shipping or if someone wants to contribute enough to cover the overnight FedEx cost involved.

Time is short! WWIV will be won in the voting booths of America as the Vietnam war was lost at the cost of 2.5 million lives.

This grassroots effort will end on 29 Sep 04. I hope that it has and will yeild financial and political support for the Swiftvet cause.

Many thanks to all who have participated. IMHO, you've made a difference.

May your Higher Power reward your efforts!

Tom
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got mine from ThaLeena. Good option if you only need a small qty. Took 3 (USPS) days to get here, 1st class, AZ to KY. They look good! Mailing some out to friends tomorrow. Thanks, ASPB (Tom) & Thaleena. ThaLeena, your check goes out tomorrow.
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool Laughing Where are all our swing states voters on this site? I'd like to give a holla to MN??? WI??? You should get these out there.
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I just became a full flegded MEMBER Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThaLeena,

A couple I am mailing out are going to WI. If my friend can use more, I will have him contact you or Tom.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: