SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vietnam Vet Protest Against Kerry / Post-rally Comments
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shelley99
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe some you close to Boston could gather for the DNC convention, that would make a statement.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we come in on 9/11/04 and camp out on the mall like the Kerry led VVAW guys did?

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Fphamm
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
Can we come in on 9/11/04 and camp out on the mall like the Kerry led VVAW guys did?

Yeah right, if we did that are asses would be arrested and thrown in jail so fast our heads would spin right off...because we speek the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth under god...and the Dems dont like that, or the fact we know the truth a about Frenchie Kerrry.....
VetsSon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Give that bastard hell!! Reply with quote

That ******* was back in the States denegrating the soldiers at the exact same time my father was in Vietnam. Thanks for your efforts to keep that fact alive.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard,

Once I am finished in this effort of revealing Kerry for who he is I am going to shift my focus on restoring your fathers honor and make certain another generation of troops never goes thru the pain of the Vietnam Veterans. We can not allow the likes of Michael Moore to produce any more treasonous trash that has a demoralizing effect on those in harms way keeping out of harms way.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
VetsSon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again. My father has always been proud of his service. To him, it was just another tour of duty. He had 20+ years of service after that, finishing his career with service in Desert Storm, where soldiers were welcomed home with the gratitude they deserved. In the 60's-70's the hippies went unchallenged, but I am making a point to not let that happen again. I am with the group Protest Warriors (www.protestwarrior.com) and we challenge the new generation of hippy-appeasers wherever they surface. The shock on their face when they see that their monopoly is broken is priceless. No more silent majority.
TheTruthSquad
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Kerry is a RAT Reply with quote

One thing that seems to have escaped comment, though it flared up in the press for a short time is the fact that Kerry was the national spokesman for VVAW at exactly the time members of that group were plotting to assassinate pro-war members of the US Senate.

Kerry actually attended at least one of these meetings.

That is how far left this guy is, when you look at what his attorneys are trying to do to broadcasters, to imtimidate them from airing the commercial, well, that just lets you know what direction a Kerry admin is going to take, if we are so unfortunate to suffer that.

Kerry will go directly to the FCC and try to shut down FOX News and reinstitute the bogus "fairness" doctrine.

Ya'll don't know me, but trust me on this one, this is going to get way ugly.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry is a RAT Reply with quote

TheTruthSquad wrote:
One thing that seems to have escaped comment, though it flared up in the press for a short time is the fact that Kerry was the national spokesman for VVAW at exactly the time members of that group were plotting to assassinate pro-war members of the US Senate.

Kerry actually attended at least one of these meetings.

Not only that, he LIED about it.....(scrambling for links...as always)
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhedges53 wrote:
Does anyone who posts on this site listen to the news? George Elliot, John Kerry's commanding officer who signed the affidavit stating that Senator Kerry did not deserve the Silver Star, has totally recanted. Not only has he recanted, he now says that he was misinformed and that he now believes John Kerry deserved the Silver Star.

You people on this web site, and the web site itself, make me ashamed to be an American.

God Bless America!! Not your America of hate-mongering right-wing idealogues, but the good, decent, hard-working America that most right-thinking Patriots love.

I'm through with this site.

Very Happy I'll bet you ARE through with this site - you'll be ashamed to show your face after this temper tantrum.

Do YOU not listen to the news?

Mr. Elliott has issued a statement today that says that the Globe completely misrepresented his comments and that he stands by his previous statements.

The author of the Globe, Kranish, has already co-written ONE Kerry campaign biography and was paid to write the official Kerry Edwards campaign book. Little smell of "conflict of interest" there?

Check out www.drudgereport.com and get your news up to date, Mr. Hedges.

Then check out OUR reactions to the initial news, this morning - disappointed, but taking it in stride. Not a temper tantrum in sight. Wink
loosecannon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: New to this site Reply with quote

Greetings
I am a former Vietnam vet, serving during the time John Kerry was attacking those of us still fighting in the long grass, attacking us with his lies and inuendos. I like many of you suffered the scorn anddisrespect of my fellow citizens upon my return and lay the blame squarley on the shoulders of John Kerry and others of his ilk. Especially those who knew better, but lied for their own and their causes furtherence.

Can anyone direct me to a site where I can read the comments of Capt. George Elliot in response to the article written by the kerry lackey Mike Kranish?

thanks

Sorry I have that information thanks to the navy mother who posted above me. Embarassed

Last edited by loosecannon on Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_aff.html

Here's what you're looking for.

Tom
b1dev
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: I'll be there on Seot 12th also Reply with quote

Hi.

I'm a gulf war vet ('90-'91) and was back in Jan- Mar for OIF. My Dad is a Vietnam Vet, and I despise the things Kerry said about him and all Vietnam Vets.

I know that my Dad never committed any "atrocities" in Vietnam; he never raped women, cut off ears, killed livistock, etc. My Dad did what 99.99% of other Vietnam Veterans did, and that is answer the call to serve his country.

Call me old fashioned, but serving your country honorably in a War and keeping faith with your fellow soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines while the conflict is raging is what honor and service is truly about.

Coming home and maligning those same men, and belittling their sacrifices because you see future political opportunity is not only dishonorable, it's despicable. If John Kerry had a conscience, at the very least he would apologize for his comments to the Congress and the lies he loaned his name to in the book the "New Soldier."

I am taking leave the week of the 13th, and will be down at DC to support the rally. This is the least that I can do to make that man know that he lied about my father and all Vietnam Vets, and that he directly contributed to the false sterotypes that have been so prevalent about Vietnam Vets. IF you want to know what I mean, just take a look at the rif raft on the cover of "his book" the New Soldier. Those men don't represent Vietam Veterans any more than he does!

I will be there on the 12th, not only because it is the right thing to do for all of you Vietnam Veterans, but because like you I am one of the few in this country who truly understands how important it is to have a Commander-in-Chief who will make the hard right decisions, particularly when the polls are the oppositte of the intended action, and will not waiver when the lives of men women are at stake. This is because like all of you here, we are the roughly 6% of the US population who has taken the time out of their lives to put service to the nation before service to self. That is why there are so many veterans and active duty service personnel opposed to John Kerry.

See you all on the 12th.

b1dev
USA 1987-1995
USAF 1995-Present
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin note:

Please reserve this space solely for discussion of the upcoming Vietnam Veterans Protest.

Any off-topic messages posted within this thread will be moved or deleted.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Admin
Bob Chamberlain
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Hotel reservation tip Reply with quote

My wife just made our reservations for 11 September at the
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol (at the Smithsonian). Our
rooms are costing us $149 per night and the lady on the
reservation desk told her we were getting a $40 dollar
discount for that weekend - no reason given. This hotel
is quite convenient to the Mall and the protest site. The
hotel offers no parking, so you will have to pay $19 a day
in a commercial lot. Supposedly there are a number close
by.

The address is 550 C St. SW. The number my wife called
is 202-479-4000.

We will be 5 (me, plus my wife and three teenage children).
I am contacting anyone I can think of to try to get them there
as well. Let's make this a million man (woman and child)
march!! See you there.
sore loser
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about the other sites posted here but www.kerrylied.com will get you all the info on the rally, and a place to send some money if you can't make it and are so inclined.

Whatever I spent 9 years on active duty and 6 years in the reserves for, I'm pretty sure it wasn't so a decent man in the White House would be sandwiched in between Hanoi John and a draft dodging individual of questionable parentage. The founding fathers must be making 123 rpm, standard launch bell, at this prospect. In my opinion, it's time to draw a line in the sand and say enough is enough. It's time for Vietnam era vets to fill in for the venerable but ageing Class of 47/53 guys, those of us, including myself, who haven't been all along anyway and show some positive leadership for this outfit. I can't say this hour is any less desparate than 30 years ago. I have never been so motivated to get involved and try to make people think about why they are thinking about voting for Kerry. This rally may be the best opportunity we have, or at least a good opportunity. A million vet march would have to get somebody's attention. All we really need to do is debunk this "Anybody But Bush" bovine waste material.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: